• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity thread for Fazybones

748 posts in this topic

STRANGE TALES 105 CGC 5.0 CROW

Book is de-slabbed and resides in a mylar with fullback...comes with CGC label.

I thought I had a scan with the CGC label but can't seem to locate it...will try and post later today if it hasn't sold...

$75 shipped

All proceeds to Fay/family!

STRANGETALES105VG-FN-2_zps33df3634.jpg

ST105BC-1_zps49d858a4.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #42 (fair)- piece out of the centerfold which affects story.

jim-st007_zps883ba5b2.jpg[/img]

Journey Into Mystery #40 (fair)- Everett cover is detached.

jim-st006_zpsa25a1814.jpg[/img]

SOLD! -all goes to Fay, of course.

Journey Into Mystery #42 (fair)- piece out of the centerfold which affects story.

jim-st007_zps883ba5b2.jpg[/img]

Journey Into Mystery #40 (fair)- Everett cover is detached.

jim-st006_zpsa25a1814.jpg[/img]

$25 for the pair; shipped to U.S. -all goes to Fay, of course.

:takeit:

For Fay :foryou:

Lot 1: Norman Saunders by David Saunders (ISBN 978-0-9820041-0-4). This spectacular 368-page hardcover monograph documents the extensive career of legendary artist Norman Saunders. From his work as one of the top pulp illustrators, to his paintings for paperbacks, men's adventure magazines, comics, the 1962 Mars Attacks trading card series, Wacky Packages, and more, this book provides a thorough overview of his life's work. It’s illustrated in full-color with hundreds of images culled from Saunders' extensive archives. This is a factory sealed/shrink-wrapped copy which is still in “as manufactured” condition (with absolutely no corner dings or shelf wear). Sorry -- international shipping is not available on this lot. Lot Price = $30. SOLD to whomerjay – Thank You!

th_NS-1.jpg th_NS-2.jpg

Lot 2: Lot of Nine German Editions. Immaculate copies that I purchased off the rack in 1975-76. This lot includes Batman Adventures #1 (this one is from the 1990s), The Phantom #23 (reprints Harvey Comic Hits #51), Die Spinne (The Amazing Spider-Man) #26, Die Ruhnreichen Rächer (The Avengers) #14, and/or Die Fantastichen Vier (The Fantastic Four) #28, 29, 30, 50, 51. International buyers welcomed. Lot Price = $100. SOLD to Tsimanga – Thank You!

th_Batman001.jpg th_PHAN023.jpg

th_ASM026.jpg th_AV014.jpg th_FF028.jpg th_FF029.jpg th_FF030.jpg th_FF050.jpg th_FF051.jpg

Lot 3: Lot of Nine German Editions. Pristine copies from the mid-1990s. This lot includes Album #3 (Der Hulk und Das Ding), #10 (Conan Der Barbar), #24 (Die Spinne), #54 (Die Spinne), #55 (Die Spinne), #56 (Die Spinne), Die Spinne #241, X-Men #10, and X-Men #14. Album #24 is 6.7” by 9.9”. The other Albums are 8.5” by 11.6”. The X-Men issues are 8.3” by 11.7”. International buyers welcomed. Lot Price = $70. SOLD to Tsimanga – Thank You!

th_Album03IncredibleHulk-1.jpg th_Album10Conan.jpg

th_Album24Spider-Man.jpg th_Album54Spider-Man.jpg th_Album55Spider-Man.jpg th_Album56Spider-Man.jpg th_ASM241.jpg th_AlbumX-Men10.jpg th_AlbumX-Men14.jpg

email.gifPM thirdgreenham or email.gifPM thehumantorch for Fay’s PayPal address. Since these items are being offered as a gift to Fay and her family, I would encourage buyers to use the PayPal Personal option. Timely payment is requested. Shipping is on me. Many thanks!

Lot 1: Norman Saunders by David Saunders (ISBN 978-0-9820041-0-4). This spectacular 368-page hardcover monograph documents the extensive career of legendary artist Norman Saunders. From his work as one of the top pulp illustrators, to his paintings for paperbacks, men's adventure magazines, comics, the 1962 Mars Attacks trading card series, Wacky Packages, and more, this book provides a thorough overview of his life's work. It’s illustrated in full-color with hundreds of images culled from Saunders' extensive archives. This is a factory sealed/shrink-wrapped copy which is still in “as manufactured” condition (with absolutely no corner dings or shelf wear). Sorry -- international shipping is not available on this lot. Lot Price = $30.

. Many thanks!

take

As I posted on my thread I apologize, because I don't like running a sales thread in this forum while there si a charity thread, but I've been planning this date for a while and I can't change it now.

So, I'm going to donate 25 % of all sales to Fay. I'll raise the percentage if I sell more than 50% of the thread

sales thread 25% to Fay

:news:Still available :news:

Peter Panzerfaust #2 Hottest book out there.. you know you want it !

One spine tick FC Afew on the BC and that pesky print problem that is common by the issue #

$70 is fair for a book of this hotness that goes to a good cause...

100% of $ to Charity

I pay for Shipping from canada. Donated by fantastic thor

Page 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 5 6 7 Lot

4 - Four Mystery Modern Books (sure to not disappoint - $40+ value)

5 - X-Men #102 5.0

6 - Thor #159 6.0

7 - Thor #162 7.0

All $$$ goes straight to Fay's family.

I'll pay shipping (priority) in the USA (sorry Canada, UK, and the rest of the globe).

$100 Donated by ItsJustRyan

Page 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Art for Warp #18 page 22

All proceeds go to Fay,and I will cover the shipping. 150.00 Donated by Oakman

Page 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tales to Astonish 100 CGC 9.4

100% of proceeds go to Fay. I pay shipping.

$200 (last GPA sale was last month for $240) Donated by neatmint

Page 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bedlam #1 Forbidden Planet UK Variant, NM+. Signed by series writer Nick Spencer!

Bedlam #1 Phantom Variant, VF+. Dramatic cover by Rossmo. Light wear (spine scuff, subtle dent bottom edge) brings technical grade down a bit, but looks amazing.

Take the set for $35 -- proceeds to Fay, ship on me. Donated by Point Five

Page 7

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:takeit: whatever is left on here

Wow, thank you

Lot 1: Norman Saunders by David Saunders (ISBN 978-0-9820041-0-4). This spectacular 368-page hardcover monograph documents the extensive career of legendary artist Norman Saunders. From his work as one of the top pulp illustrators, to his paintings for paperbacks, men's adventure magazines, comics, the 1962 Mars Attacks trading card series, Wacky Packages, and more, this book provides a thorough overview of his life's work. It’s illustrated in full-color with hundreds of images culled from Saunders' extensive archives. This is a factory sealed/shrink-wrapped copy which is still in “as manufactured” condition (with absolutely no corner dings or shelf wear). Sorry -- international shipping is not available on this lot. Lot Price = $30.

take

Awesome. Many thanks, Ray! (worship)

As I posted on my thread I apologize, because I don't like running a sales thread in this forum while there si a charity thread, but I've been planning this date for a while and I can't change it now.

So, I'm going to donate 25 % of all sales to Fay. I'll raise the percentage if I sell more than 50% of the thread

sales thread 25% to Fay

:applause:

sales thread 25% to Fay

Very kind Sharon.

I’m worried about cross-posting and things getting swamped as well, so I will update my offer on this pair and delete the previous post.

$180 for both, all proceeds to Fay and her husband. Shipping is on me, wherever you are. :news:SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man #28 VG - 1st Molten, Peter Parker’s graduation.

(book has no serious issue, except spine wear and the little bit out of BRC, no color touch as far as I can tell, back cover is very nice).

AiqfcRqh.jpg

Back cover scan

Fantastic Four #67 FVF - 1st appearance of Adam Warlock as "Him".

(bought as a VF from Mr. bedrock, I personally took off the bit on the URC – sic :sorry: , except for that and some suntan a really nice copy)

5MKNorvh.jpg

Back cover scan