• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity thread for Fazybones

748 posts in this topic

hm Because I didn't see permission from seanfingh to allow greggy to kick him in the nuts, I'm not exactly sure how to deal with this one....

I already have a civil protection order from the Cook County Court of Common Pleas, and a truncheon. That is how I plan to deal with it.

So, does that mean no permission? (shrug)

That's right.

I propose that we start a Greggy and Sean should go out to lunch TOGETHER fund...All donations should go to Fay...you guys can pay for your own lunch:)

Wow, great job everyone! Don't know fazybones, but this show of support says a lot for her and the boards.

I am offering the limited edition THE MANHATTAN PROJECTS hardcover that was released at NYCC 2012. This was limited to 500 copies and is sold out. Here's what it looks like:

manhattanprojectsnyccha.jpg

Included will be a sketch of your choice by artist/co-creator Nick Pitarra. This will be a fully-rendered drawing, not a quickie. Some samples:

nickpitarraeinsteinsket.jpgnickpitarrajokersketch.jpg

nickpitarratwofacesketc.jpgnickpitarranickfurysket.jpg

$150, all proceeds go to fazybones. Shipping is on me.

Delivery will be after C2E2. Thanks!

Will post some scans Monday:

Marvel lot eclectic mix.

1)Black Panther 1 VF-

2)DR. Strange 178 and 180 VF- / VF

3) Fantasy Masterpieces 1 VG+

4)Fantastic four Annual 5 VG+ /VG-FN

5)Incredible Hulk 200 VF

6)Incredible HUlk Annual 4 FN/VF

7)Special Marvel editions Thor 1 and 2 VG/VG+

8)Tales to Astonish 60 (first Hulk regular) VG-

9)Tales of suspense 64 (Hawkeye returns) G/G-

10)FF 69 Tanning inside covers otherwise VF-/VF.

Total for lot $90 shipped within USA. Will lower price until it sells.

Will offer a DC lot Monday.

In the meantime, here is a small B&B offering.

Brave and Bold 50 , 57 , 61 (avg grade VG/VG+)

Price $65 delivered USA. Will lower price to achieve a sale.

Scans Monday.

MARVELS

blackpanther1vfm.jpg

drstrange180vf.jpg

ff69fp.jpg

ffs5fp.jpg

tta60vgp.jpg

Brave and Bold offering:

bandb50vg.jpg

bandb57vgf.jpg

bandb61vgf.jpg

scans are up

Should give an idea of what to expect.

If any other scans are needed... just ask.

A Dc lot will be put on later.

All proceeds are for Fay.

Wolverine #2

CGC 9.4 SS

Signed by Chris Claremont

$50, all to Fay, shipping's on me (US only, please)

Wolverine2.jpg

This is a painting I had in a show last month. It is the 1st in a series of covers based on old children's books that deal with more relevant topics of today with an eye towards sarcasm. This is gouache on cotton acid free paper with claria ink text. This is framed at about 13" x 19". I will offer it for $400, $200 of which will go to fazy. Thanks for looking - Matthew

conspiracies_zps2d239594.jpg

Sold, thank you very much

First off -- Hang in there, Fay! :wishluck:

So, we all know Fay is a big fan of DC war books. I thought I'd offer up a pretty big lot of BA DC War readers to help her out.

Here we have 90 comics, all readers in G to F condition, some with tape, all covers attached, no missing pages. Sorry, no bags or boards.

G.I. Combat 239,240,244-246,256,260-265,271,276,279,280-288

Men of War 1-26

Our Fighting Forces 163-181

Hex 1-18 (well...not really a war book, but, hey, Johan Hex in a post-apocalyptic wasteland!)

Plus a few oddball books, too!

All this for SOLD -- all proceeds got to Fay, free shipping for the U.S. and Canada.

P1020122_zps1ae5da35.jpg

Next up is a lot of three Power Records. These all have fun little comics that you read while you listen to the album. I'll list the Goldmine Record grades along with each, sleeve first, then vinyl. (Record grades are a lot less fussy than comic grades).

Batman: Gorilla City and Mystery of the Scarecrow Corpse (Art by Elliot Maggin, sleeve VG+/recordVG+)

Adventures of G.I. Joe (Art by unknown, VG+/VG+ -- the audio adventures of the real 60s/70s G.I. Joe!)

A Story of Dracula, the Wolfman and Frankenstein (art by NEAL ADAMS, VG+/VG+)

All this for SOLD (which is probably what the Neal Adams record alone would cost you on eBay) -- all proceeds go to Fay, free shipping for the U.S. and Canada.

P1020129_zps58c0882c.jpg

Night Nurse #2 9.4 ow/w 175$(shipped us) all proceeds go to Fazy

Cant find the book but I know it's somewhere. Let me dig in the closet and pic will be up shortly.

image_zps9e81908d.jpg

bump with picture added.
Think this got lost in the shuffle, lets drop it to 175$ shipped us
K lets try 160$ shipped US

This is a painting I had in a show last month. It is the 1st in a series of covers based on old children's books that deal with more relevant topics of today with an eye towards sarcasm. This is gouache on cotton acid free paper with claria ink text. This is framed at about 13" x 19". I will offer it for $400, $200 of which will go to fazy. Thanks for looking - Matthew

conspiracies_zps2d239594.jpg

Sold, thank you very much

:applause:

That is such an awesome piece Matthew!

:takeit:

First off -- Hang in there, Fay! :wishluck:

So, we all know Fay is a big fan of DC war books. I thought I'd offer up a pretty big lot of BA DC War readers to help her out.

Here we have 90 comics, all readers in G to F condition, some with tape, all covers attached, no missing pages. Sorry, no bags or boards.

G.I. Combat 239,240,244-246,256,260-265,271,276,279,280-288

Men of War 1-26

Our Fighting Forces 163-181

Hex 1-18 (well...not really a war book, but, hey, Johan Hex in a post-apocalyptic wasteland!)

Plus a few oddball books, too!

All this for $45 -- all proceeds got to Fay, free shipping for the U.S. and Canada.

P1020122_zps1ae5da35.jpg

Next up is a lot of three Power Records. These all have fun little comics that you read while you listen to the album. I'll list the Goldmine Record grades along with each, sleeve first, then vinyl. (Record grades are a lot less fussy than comic grades).

Batman: Gorilla City and Mystery of the Scarecrow Corpse (Art by Elliot Maggin, sleeve VG+/recordVG+)

Adventures of G.I. Joe (Art by unknown, VG+/VG+ -- the audio adventures of the real 60s/70s G.I. Joe!)

All this for $45 (which is probably what the Neal Adams record alone would cost you on eBay) -- all proceeds go to Fay, free shipping for the U.S. and Canada.

P1020129_zps58c0882c.jpg

:takeit: :takeit:

All this for $45 (which is probably what the Neal Adams record alone would cost you on eBay) -- all proceeds go to Fay, free shipping for the U.S. and Canada.

P1020129_zps58c0882c.jpg

Keep the couch, though. :baiting:

Challenger #4 VG , small piece of tape top left spine. $40 shipped anywhere

I'll pop on this as long as you keep it, sell it and then give those proceeds to Fazy as well.

Fabulous cover that I wouldn't mind owning but... I am getting close to good old general purpose purge (rather fond of being married I is) and I wouldn't own it long enough to do it justice.

You can even sell it in this thread again,

Thanks for letting me see that Dave. Love it.

Hmm… I seem to get Jay did not claim it, if so :takeit:

otherwise no problem. And if you like, Jay, I have a FR copy of this one, since I still have to send you those italian books if you are interested… :)

Great buy Claudio! Okay, you post them here - the three books w/ shipped price - and I'll pre-buy. You determine fair price for that.

If you need to keep some of the funds (you have already been very generous in this thread) just PM me and we'll arrange something prior to posting it here.

Lmk!

P1020129_zps58c0882c.jpg

Whew! Glad I came home for lunch. And glad you sent me my invoice - otherwise I may not have checked the thread!

Great buy Claudio! Okay, you post them here - the three books w/ shipped price - and I'll pre-buy. You determine fair price for that.

If you need to keep some of the funds (you have already been very generous in this thread) just PM me and we'll arrange something prior to posting it here.

Lmk!

Jay, if you want the Challenger #4 I would need to get the other one before, as I have to determine which copy is better to scan (I need those for a research, and possible italian publication for comics' study purposes).

So, while I would have no big problem in donating the italian books, I think it would be more convenient on all parts to wait and make a unique shipping, unless you still need the italian books quickly for a SS signature session (but I seemed to recall it’s already passed).

P1020129_zps58c0882c.jpg

Whew! Glad I came home for lunch. And glad you sent me my invoice - otherwise I may not have checked the thread!

Congrats!! I'll just keep giving my kids our old milk bags to play with. (thumbs u