• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity thread for Fazybones

748 posts in this topic

You know, unfortunately, there will be another person in need,just down the road, so don't spend the money you had planned to donate just yet (and yes, I'm knocking on wood:)

Let's everyone stay healthy and safe this year and next, at the least

That’s what i was thinking, Sharon. Given also Fay is getting better and hopefully in for a full recovery they also live in Canada, so the medical expenses should be a little less tough than in the USA.

I am really moved as I read and witness the care in helping US boardies, as it would be pretty unthinkable not to have a public health system here in Italy.

Let’s save some "chit" (©Greggy lol ) for the next person in need and hat’s off to Craig. (thumbs u

Our current total of items paid for and cash donations is $16,359

Behold the power of comic books. :headbang:

+1

Best of luck Fay and family. May your recovery be a speedy one. :)

It's situations like this that serve as a reminder that beneath the snarky, nerdy, exterior, these boards are populated with some of the kindest and most generous people I have the honor of getting to know.

I feel like I just watched the end of Rudy, I'm chanting in my head. Rock on CGC boards.

It's situations like this that serve as a reminder that beneath the snarky, nerdy, exterior, these boards are populated with some of the kindest and most generous people I have the honor of getting to know.

I feel like I just watched the end of Rudy, I'm chanting in my head. Rock on CGC boards.

Now on to the next Clooneython for endless lunacy!

:whee: