• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity thread for Fazybones

748 posts in this topic

Thank you so much everyone for all the generosity and hard work listing things and mailing them, etc.

Our current total of items paid for and cash donations is $16,359

Andy is a little tied up right now (yes you can use that Chris ;)so he asked me to post something. He (Andy) has heard from Craig again, and Craig is a little overwhelmed by all the donations. He says that he is uncomfortable accepting any more help, that he is fine now.

So we are going to close the thread. Please don't post any more items. We are no longer accepting donations.

Andy will post in an hour or so when he's untied;)

Well you tell Craig how selfish it is of him to prevent us from hitting $20k....we were rolling. lol

Thank you so much everyone for all the generosity and hard work listing things and mailing them, etc.

Andy is a little tied up right now (yes you can use that Chris ;)so he asked me to post something. He (Andy) has heard from Craig again, and Craig is a little overwhelmed by all the donations. He says that he is uncomfortable accepting any more help, that he is fine now.

So we are going to close the thread. Please don't post any more items. We are no longer accepting donations.

Well you tell Craig how selfish it is of him to prevent us from hitting $20k....we were rolling. lol

You know, unfortunately, there will be another person in need,just down the road, so don't spend the money you had planned to donate just yet (and yes, I'm knocking on wood:)

Let's everyone stay healthy and safe this year and next, at the least

....still have marks from those ropes... :shy:

Thanks Sharon, for posting on my behalf. (thumbs u

To be honest, I think Craig is quite overwhelmed at the generosity of the members here, and is feeling quite humble. He had told me that he is feeling uncomfortable to accept any more donations, and I respect that and would like to cease accepting donations.

I should use this chance to say thank you to this wonderful community that I am a part of. :foryou:

Andy :)

To be honest, I think Craig is quite overwhelmed at the generosity of the members here, and is feeling quite humble. He had told me that he is feeling uncomfortable to accept any more donations, and I respect that and would like to cease accepting donations.

I should use this chance to say thank you to this wonderful community that I am a part of. :foryou:

Thank you Andy for getting this ball rolling. I am very glad to be part of this community. :acclaim:

Thank you Andy for getting this ball rolling. I am very glad to be part of this community. :acclaim:

:applause:

Amazing efforts by everyone!