• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity thread for Fazybones

748 posts in this topic

Everybody who participated in this thread is way cool. Biggest sombrero you've ever seen off to Sharon and Andy. You guys rock. Fay is totally good folks. I've bought quite a few things from her over the years and she's always been incredibly easy to deal with. Fay, if you get a chance to check this out, there's certainly no doubt that you are a valued part of this comic geek community.

You know, unfortunately, there will be another person in need,just down the road, so don't spend the money you had planned to donate just yet (and yes, I'm knocking on wood:)

Let's everyone stay healthy and safe this year and next, at the least

That’s what i was thinking, Sharon. Given also Fay is getting better and hopefully in for a full recovery they also live in Canada, so the medical expenses should be a little less tough than in the USA.

I am really moved as I read and witness the care in helping US boardies, as it would be pretty unthinkable not to have a public health system here in Italy.

Let’s save some "chit" (©Greggy lol ) for the next person in need and hat’s off to Craig. (thumbs u

We haven't quite evolved so in the USA, where apparently It's ok for the working class to go broke trying to pay medical expenses. But that's not a topic for this thread :/

Great work by the organizers, and as usual the board members rose to the cause. :headbang:

We haven't quite evolved so in the USA, where apparently It's ok for the working class to go broke trying to pay medical expenses. But that's not a topic for this thread :/

Great work by the organizers, and as usual the board members rose to the cause. :headbang:

Not strictly a topic for this thread, but it‘s been really uplifting for me to see how people collecting comics can come together in such a way and stretch to help other ones in need who have to sustain big medical expenses. :foryou:

Just an update from Craig that he asked me to post.

"CGC MEMEBERS"

Hello, first off Fay is doing the same .Her nurse told me again today that she has a long road to recovery but I know Fay and she is one of the strongest person I have ever met! She is still in ICU and tomorrow it will be 3 weeks since the operations.

Everyday I hear "There will be good days and bad days" I realized that I still have her so to me every day is a good day!

Andy I wanted you to know that I asked again if she knew who Andy was and much to my surprise she replied "I bought comics off him" although it was in an Australian accent I was extremely happy :-)

I do not even know where or how to begin to thank all of you for your generosity and huge hearts.There are so many names and so many people who have made this so much easier to handle best of all relieving a whole lot of stress and worry allowing me the luxury to concentrate on Fay !

I don't think Thank you even comes close to covering how much this means to both of our families ! Andy you are a true gentleman "Thank you "

I thank each of you and will never forget the "CGC MEMBERS"

With much sincerity,

Craig

"CGC MEMEBERS"

Hello, first off Fay is doing the same .Her nurse told me again today that she has a long road to recovery but I know Fay and she is one of the strongest person I have ever met! She is still in ICU and tomorrow it will be 3 weeks since the operations.

Everyday I hear "There will be good days and bad days" I realized that I still have her so to me every day is a good day!

Andy I wanted you to know that I asked again if she knew who Andy was and much to my surprise she replied "I bought comics off him" although it was in an Australian accent I was extremely happy :-)

I do not even know where or how to begin to thank all of you for your generosity and huge hearts.There are so many names and so many people who have made this so much easier to handle best of all relieving a whole lot of stress and worry allowing me the luxury to concentrate on Fay !

I don't think Thank you even comes close to covering how much this means to both of our families ! Andy you are a true gentleman "Thank you "

With much sincerity,

Craig

Thanks for sharing this, as I was actually wondering today what Fay's status was.

Wishing her all the best!

:wishluck:

"CGC MEMEBERS"

With much sincerity,

Craig

I hope everything goes well and wish her a speedy recovery. :foryou:

:)

"CGC MEMEBERS"

With much sincerity,

Craig

Thanks for sharing this, as I was actually wondering today what Fay's status was.

Wishing her all the best!

:wishluck:

+1

Craig,

We would like to know how Fay is doing.A update every now and then would be great(if that isnt too personal).

Get better Fay.You are missed :foryou:(worship)

Dennis