• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Thanks, I'll keep you in mind if the time comes! My newest Northland:

TTA75NL.jpg

:applause: gots me a couple coming too :grin:

I've been picking up a couple of GA Bats and Supes books and when Mike put this one out to pasture, it was just a little too hard to pass on. The fact it was a pedigree was bonus ;)

I posted this over in the GA forums, but since this IS my first pedigree comic...

The Davis Crippen "D" Detective Comics #42... currently picking this up from Transplant! :applause:

I really wish I was online when this was offered. I saw it from my phone, but work was busy that day. Congrats Forrest, I am jealous.

I posted this over in the GA forums, but since this IS my first pedigree comic...

The Davis Crippen "D" Detective Comics #42... currently picking this up from Transplant! :applause:

I really wish I was online when this was offered. I saw it from my phone, but work was busy that day. Congrats Forrest, I am jealous.

Thanks Pat, it's just such a cool cover and Mike was offering it (in my newbish opinion) at a really nice price for a book that was over 2.0 and offered early Bats and Robin appearances--just too hard to say no to.