• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

:( i wish i could scan slabs :cry:

Step1. Buy a legal sized scanner.

Step 2. Sign up for a free Photobucket account.

Step 3. Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!! :banana:

In my ignorance i just recently bought a scanner that is trashy with slabs, one day i will sweet talk count out of his :whistle:

:( i wish i could scan slabs :cry:

Step1. Buy a legal sized scanner.

Step 2. Sign up for a free Photobucket account.

Step 3. Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!! :banana:

In my ignorance i just recently bought a scanner that is trashy with slabs, one day i will sweet talk count out of his :whistle:

I hear the HP Scanjet 8300 which I paid good money for is being sold at a pittance today, for like $40-50 bucks?!?!? :o

Glad to see this thread return.

JIM96NL.jpg

Nice book Bob!! Man, Thor had some loser villains back in the day!! Merlin the Mad? lol

Never seen a 96 that nice and clean. You know, JIM 83-100 are classic books. Why don't more people go after them ????????

Glad to see this thread return.

JIM96NL.jpg

Nice book Bob!! Man, Thor had some loser villains back in the day!! Merlin the Mad? lol

Never seen a 96 that nice and clean. You know, JIM 83-100 are classic books. Why don't more people go after them ????????

A great, tough run to put together, especially in HG. I guess Thor doesn't have that instant name recognition that Spidey + the Hulk have thanks to the TV shows, cartoons, movies, etc The seeds for those charcters have been planted in the minds of the general public since the 60's, whereas Thor hasn't had the same opportunities till now. A successful movie will no doubt help, of course as we've seen with Iron Man. That was a great movie!! :banana:

Some people have asked me where all the White Mountain money went too, so here is some of the peds I have picked up in the past few months.

D Copy (from the first, nicer batch)

MMC64.jpg

Detroit Trolley copy

MMC11Trolley.jpg

Pennsylvannia

PennMMC37.jpg

San Francisco

MMC48SF.jpg

and another Penn

PennMMC17.jpg

Jim

:o

:o

Just speechless. Awesome MMCs. I knew you had moved some of your WM when I met up with Blazing Bob here in Seattle after I saw some of your fomer WMs for sale.

Some people have asked me where all the White Mountain money went too, so here is some of the peds I have picked up in the past few months.

D Copy (from the first, nicer batch)

MMC64.jpg

Detroit Trolley copy

MMC11Trolley.jpg

Pennsylvannia

PennMMC37.jpg

San Francisco

MMC48SF.jpg

and another Penn

PennMMC17.jpg

Jim

Those are some sweet copies of great books.Congrats!