• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poof !! And that's that !

264 posts in this topic

KALTOPIA.

Keeping the world safe from imagined evils since 2010.

YOU are part of the bigger problem here, Shadrot. You ave been for YEARS. You obviously cannot change, nor are willing to change.

I saved those PMs from years ago when you kept harassing others, and will screen shot them on my blog.

There is more than one way to skin a cat.

CAL tired of the trolling.

YAY!!! CAL is here to fix everything!

:facepalm:

-slym

You have no clue how this Board has declined. You are way late to the warfront. Trying to act like you have earned stripes since 2009 won't cut it with me.

CAL the General who takes no prisoners...

KALTOPIA.

Keeping the world safe from imagined evils since 2010.

YOU are part of the bigger problem here, Shadrot. You ave been for YEARS. You obviously cannot change, nor are willing to change.

I saved those PMs from years ago when you kept harassing others, and will screen shot them on my blog.

There is more than one way to skin a cat.

CAL tired of the trolling.

:ohnoez:

How many moons do you have on Kaltopia?

So you have PMs, from years ago, of me harrasing others, do you?

Why not post them right here, right now.

Be a man of your word, just this once.

YAY!!! CAL is here to fix everything!

You have no clue how this Board has declined. You are way late to the warfront. Trying to act like you have earned stripes since 2009 won't cut it with me.

CAL the General who takes no prisoners...

You assume far too much, CAL. But go right ahead and keep assuming. It is funnier that way.

"earned stripes," holy mess but that is so sad it's funny...

:facepalm:

-slym

Hey, shad... watch out!!!

91101.jpg

Ooh! Ooh! How many "stripes" did I earn for that one??? :roflmao:

-slym

xxx

xxx xxxxxx xxxx

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The CGC Forum Cesspool

We had talked earlier about Shadroch's ability to hound someone for no apparent reason, well an example can be found at the water cooler in the Memorial day thread.

I told you that a previous thread got yanked earlier but he slammed me there as usual. I tend to be pro-military, and would love to give every soldier a shiny red iron-man suit with lasers, this bothers him.

Anyway, hope you had a great holiday weekend. I would be interested in a ten dollar Iron/Subby if you had one in that sort of condition. But I'll bet you've sold all your below par copies.

Here's one that I saved...

CAL starting to cannonball the scum...

xxx

xxx xxxxxx xxxx

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The Fashion Runway

We had talked earlier about Shadroch's ability to hound someone for no apparent reason, well an example can be found at the water cooler in the Memorial day thread.

I told you that a previous thread got yanked earlier but he slammed me there as usual. I tend to be pro-military, and would love to give every soldier a shiny red iron-man suit with lasers, this bothers him.

Anyway, hope you had a great holiday weekend. I would be interested in a ten dollar Iron/Subby if you had one in that sort of condition. But I'll bet you've sold all your below par copies.

Here's one that I saved...

CAL starting to cannonball the scum...

Editing for some reason... hm

-slym

?

Exactly - IDK what "stripes" CAL could be talking about, but then again, half the time CAL doesn't know what he's talking about, so...

:shrug:

-slym

Why don't you keep your newb, stripeless mouth shut and learn something from a true VET.

:fear:

Shadrot. You ave been for YEARS. You obviously cannot change, nor are willing to change.

Cal does have a valid point.

Not according to slym, who has taken over the "war" since 2009.

Oh, slym got the Mods notified via his implied threats...

CAL who can and will take on anyone