• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA 4 sale, some classic covers! DC Timely, TECS added! LAST DAY

41 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. It has been a while since I have sold stuff. Hope the rules haven't changed since. Anyway , ill be listing some books for this week. There will be a few classic covers on this thread. Payment can be made by check or paypal (pm me for details first please) U.S. and canadian buyers ok. A signature confirmation will be required with all books. :takeit: gets the book over any pm thanks

First book is Cap Marvel jr 4 ,classic Robay cover. From all the Fawcetts this is one of the best! In the 6.5ish dept asking $475

IMG472_zpscadf7837.jpg

Offers are welcome of course

That Cap 78 always reminds me of Frank Robbins art. Looks like they went to the same art school.

Great book, though. Congrats.

Agreed...I'm not much of a GA guy these days, but the Cap 78 was tempting.

Also: Robbins and Romita were both heavily influenced by Milton Caniff, so the similarity in this case makes perfectly good sense, given that this cover was produced relatively early in Romita's career...

From the Ruben Blades collection More fun 28 nice 6.5 blue label copy. Dr. Occult story , tough book to come by. Price drop in asking $800, time payment ok

1350658126964_zpsdfb544f0.jpg

A few new books, in a few min