• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lynda Carter is gorgeous at 61...

244 posts in this topic

(worship)

Thanks for the kind words. I would LOVE to get a Linda Carter SS book, that would be super cool. But until then, I'll just sit and envy Dice's Evil Kneivel SS book.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

img118-XL.jpg

(worship)

Thanks for the kind words. I would LOVE to get a Linda Carter SS book, that would be super cool. But until then, I'll just sit and envy Dice's Evil Kneivel SS book.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

img118-XL.jpg

That I Like....

(worship)

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

img118-XL.jpg

How cool. It's nice how the loops of her rope are a stylistic and color match to the loops of her handwriting.

(worship)

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

img118-XL.jpg

:o

:cloud9:

Holy Frig. $8 for a comic.

I am old

Its 80 pages

What's that got to do with it? While I haven't checked, I'm sure there are TPB in the 90's for less than that.

That book would be $4 when I was buying books back in the day. Inflation isn't as crazy as it was in the late 70' early 80's but it's still alarming

Holy Frig. $8 for a comic.

I am old

Its 80 pages

What's that got to do with it?

Because normal 22 page modern comics are $4....and this is almost 4 times the page count.

And a normal comic cost back when I was collecting was $1.25

When I started going to movies it cost $2.25 for a ticket....the world has moved on without us.

And a normal comic cost back when I was collecting was $1.25

What other forums do you visit for things you quit doing? lol

lol Ok let me rephrase.

The era of which I am interested in collecting, which was when I was actively collecting as a kid, comics were generally $1.25 a piece.

Better? :P