• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lynda Carter is gorgeous at 61...

244 posts in this topic

I'd profess my admiration for the female form but I don't want to be viewed as a cad.

I'm pretty sure I'm viewed as a cad but for other reasons.

Many other reasons.

:whee:

I can't believe that I started the pencil sketch of this piece when I started this thread and just this weekend I had a chance to ink and paint it. :pullhair:

My tribute to the classic Linda Carter pose!

wonderwoman_small.jpg

Speaking of classy and still beautiful - has anyone met Erin Gray (Buck Rogers TV show) at a con? She's very approachable and a lot of fun to talk to. She still looks great, too. (I think she's 63.)

She was at Awesome Con in DC, and my daughter and I went over and said hello. Afterwards, my daughter said, "She looks really good, how old is she?" I knew she was older than me (I'm 52) but I couldn't remember for sure when Buck Rogers was on. I was shocked when we got home and I found that she was born in 1950!

EDIT: Didn't notice this was from 'way back when I replied, but what can ya do?

Reposting this, 'cause it's awesome:

Lynda-Cart-WonderWoman.jpg

:luhv:

Hell yeah. Haven't been here for a while, but this thread is a nice way to get back into things!

I can't believe that I started the pencil sketch of this piece when I started this thread and just this weekend I had a chance to ink and paint it. :pullhair:

wonderwoman_small.jpg

You are the man! (worship)

Reposting this, 'cause it's awesome:

Lynda-Cart-WonderWoman.jpg

Hell yeah. Haven't been here for a while, but this thread is a nice way to get back into things!

I am not worthy (worship)

wonderwoman_small.jpg

:o

Nicely done Balls.

wonderwoman_small.jpg

:o

Nicely done Balls.

:headbang:

wonderwoman_small.jpg

Still loving your work Jason, thats totally awesome (worship)(worship)(worship)

they have been re-running, and we have been taping (because it was my wife's favorite show as a kid), the TV series and yes, it is total cheese and just ridiculous, but lord almighty was that woman gorgeous (and still is almost 40 years later), I mean perfect in every frigging way.

(worship)

Thanks for the kind words. I would LOVE to get a Linda Carter SS book, that would be super cool. But until then, I'll just sit and envy Dice's Evil Kneivel SS book.

(worship)

Thanks for the kind words. I would LOVE to get a Linda Carter SS book, that would be super cool. But until then, I'll just sit and envy Dice's Evil Kneivel SS book.

Agreed, Diceys book is unbeatable to me, especially when he tells the story to go with it :cloud9: