• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lynda Carter is gorgeous at 61...

244 posts in this topic

This needs to happen. Not so much DiceX's motorboat but the SS. Let's take small steps :lol:

I doubt I could muster the strength to motorboat. I'd probably fall to the ground and grovel at her feet. (worship)

I say keep it classy just get some sigs and a group picture.

CGC ought to spring for the $20K, book and promo an exclusive Lynda Carter SigSeries event for Society Members.

Wash away some of those slow-turn-around sins.

79132322-lynda-carter.jpg

See, would you rather be one of the thousands of nameless people in her life who got her signature, or would you rather be known as the guy who asked for her autograph and gave Wonder Woman a surprise motorboat?

vince-vaughn-motorboat.gif

This needs to happen. Not so much DiceX's motorboat but the SS. Let's take small steps :lol:

I doubt I could muster the strength to motorboat. I'd probably fall to the ground and grovel at her feet. (worship)

get in line :sumo:

Boystown’s Market Days

Chicago, Illinois

August 11, 2013, 5:30pm

This is on Sunday evening right after Wizard World Chicago.

Would it be possible to get a Sig Series signing with her given the fact that people would be in town already?

That'd be cool :headbang:

Boystown’s Market Days

Chicago, Illinois

August 11, 2013, 5:30pm

This is on Sunday evening right after Wizard World Chicago.

Would it be possible to get a Sig Series signing with her given the fact that people would be in town already?

That'd be cool :headbang:

Be sure to stop by GayMart. For a freaky good time the wife and I like to go to Berlin or the Circuit. Last time we were at Berlin there were people walking around in diapers.

I'd still tap that,there I said it. (shrug)

Err...good for you Dave. (thumbs u

We kinda been saying it since the original post.

I'm old,it sometimes takes awhile. lol

Little blue pill, man. :gossip: