• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lynda Carter is gorgeous at 61...

244 posts in this topic

Who?....Who>??!!??..Who runs CARTER-TOWN???

944531_3084986739805_1976209283_n_zps2afb9136.jpg

:o

+1

I'd have to see more pics to say for sure, but she could be cuter than Lynda Carter was in the 70s. :luhv:

+1

I'd have to see more pics to say for sure, but she could be cuter than Lynda Carter was in the 70s. :luhv:

Yes but will she stay that way like Linda has after 40 years hm

+1

(tsk) Take a look of some of those older pictures again, the secretary glasses look, boobies, etc. :cloud9:

(tsk) Take a look of some of those older pictures again, the secretary glasses look, boobies, etc. :cloud9:

Oh, believe you me, I have HUGE bandwidth for the body of a woman--I know exactly what Linda Carter looks like from multiple perspectives, because she is very close to my ideal woman from a physical perspective. The girl above MIGHT have a cuter face--but I can't tell because of what's not visible in the pic--and she looks to be more of an hourglass shape than Carter. Can't tell about the boobs--the girl above may be similar in size or smaller, can't tell how much she's pushing them up with her arms. (shrug)

This needs to be brought up again ... Wow !!!

Jessica%20Altman%20Carter-10998.jpg

Yeah, but Gloria Steinem will be along soon to demand your soul as payment.

This needs to be brought up again ... Wow !!!

Jessica%20Altman%20Carter-10998.jpg

Darn, but if she doesn't look a little like Andru + Esposito's Wonder Girl (the big eyes) (:

Could be an interesting way to introduce the Teen Titans into the mix - on Paradise Island, an older Wonder Woman turns over the WW reigns to her daughter, who becomes Wonder Girl and eventually, you know . . .