• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spoilers in thread titles

35 posts in this topic

Just saw a thread title speaking directly about an event that takes place in Avengers #2. I haven't read the thread so I don't know if it actually spoils anything, but this is not the first time I've seen a fairly significant spoiler in a thread title in Comics General.

How's about we keep the spoilers wrapped in spoiler tags within the post itself and not in the thread titles where we don't have a choice whether to view them or not? ;)

I somewhat agree, however, the topic discussed would probably have been spoiled the instant someone saw the TV commercial, which - no doubt - be showcasing the return of

Agent Coulson.

It didn't spoil a plot twist, IMHO.

Just saw a thread title speaking directly about an event that takes place in Avengers #2. I haven't read the thread so I don't know if it actually spoils anything, but this is not the first time I've seen a fairly significant spoiler in a thread title in Comics General.

How's about we keep the spoilers wrapped in spoiler tags within the post itself and not in the thread titles where we don't have a choice whether to view them or not? ;)

I agree completely.

There's a reason I've not been snooping around in the Iron Man 3 threads. I HAVE NOT SEEN IT YET!

Some of us don't want to know until we see it. Some of us turn the TV off when they hear "Next week on The Walking Dead."

Just saw a thread title speaking directly about an event that takes place in Avengers #2.

Spoiler alert: it's not from Avengers # 2.

Let him go with it. Next he'll be talking about God bless the queen of New York.