• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FCBD - what's happening in your area?

30 posts in this topic

Read More Comics in Brandon, Fl will have every comic in the store for $1. 25% off all graphic novels, discounts on statues, action figures and will have myself and another local artist doing free head sketches.

Here's an example of the free sketches I'll be doing

What time do you guys/they open? With those deals its going to be packeddddddd.

I get back in town Friday and plan on touring around to everywhere. RMC was #2 on my stop, but it might have been bumped up to the #1 spot lol

Doors open at 11am. All comics, new releases and back issues will be $1, last year it was crazy.

I'll be sketching from Open until about 5 or 6ish. So come say Hi.

Phew it's going to be a fun day. This is another email I got from a place

Here's what will be on sale:

• DC Archive HC Editions 35% Off!

• Action Figures priced $16.99 & under Buy 1 Get 1 at Half Price!

• Other Action Figures 15% Off!

• Graphic Novels & TPBs Buy 2 Get 1 FREE*

• Statues & Mini-Busts 15% Off!

• Comic Book Bags, Boards & Boxes 15% Off!

• "Wall Books" 20% Off!

• T-shirts 15% Off!

• Doctor Who Items 15% Off!

• Back Issues: Buy Two get One FREE*

We run 50% off all comics and trades and bin back issues. We have upto 25% off toys and statues.

We have 3 tables of fcbd issues. One table no limit (meaning you can have one of each). One table limit 5 (out of the 15-20 medium tier issues) and 3rd table is limit 2 (out of 10 or so smaller publ titles)

We do free drawings (give away gift certs, comic movie DVD , vintage comics etc)

We have a lot of fun!

Ok, so I visited two stores twice today around Chattanooga and spent way too much but came home with a ton of cool stuff! I found Six Gun # 12-19, a 1st print TMNT #4, 1st prints of the Tick 1-5 and a 5th print of #1 (polka dot cover, :lol:), a limited edition Lara Croft statue, and lots of other stuff. Great day of shopping in the comic book stores :whee:

Jacksonville, FL, is comic book wasteland. NO local shops worth going to nor talking about. Got a few thru Westfield with my next order. Good luck out there!!!

We run 50% off all comics and trades and bin back issues. We have upto 25% off toys and statues.

We have 3 tables of fcbd issues. One table no limit (meaning you can have one of each). One table limit 5 (out of the 15-20 medium tier issues) and 3rd table is limit 2 (out of 10 or so smaller publ titles)

We do free drawings (give away gift certs, comic movie DVD , vintage comics etc)

We have a lot of fun!

was there a coke zero drinking and free throw shooting contest? Who picked up the donuts this morning? lol