• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

They're 3,4 and 10. Maybe one day but that day ain't tomorrow. lol

This cracked me up.

Don't tempt him on that, those Torontoians take crack very serious.

I see what you did there. ;)

So did I. :taptaptap:

7 Copies of Rat Queens #1 available online at Midtown

Thanks for the heads up (thumbs u

Midtown wants $15.30 each which is roughly ebay price give or take a dollar or two. gives an idea of the demand imo. They usually ask $5 to $6 for a hot book.... I believe. (shrug)

Shil? Is it real?, can't be.

Issue 2

two bidders mindlessly driving a book up....nah, that's not shilling. At least there is a cartoon rumor right, i mean, if it happened on some book without tv rumors, then maybe, but even then..... nah.

Shil? Is it real?, can't be.

Issue 2

two bidders mindlessly driving a book up....nah, that's not shilling. At least there is a cartoon rumor right, i mean, if it happened on some book without tv rumors, then maybe, but even then..... nah.

If it happened regularly, I would be listing some of mine for the mindless :grin:

??????

the Nowhere Men spreading

A touch of real life mixed with only two creators on the book. We're doing everything we can to keep this book on time.

You don't have to defend your self you guys are amazing.Some people don't realize you can't rush perfection. :applause: