• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

I thoroughly enjoyed both the art and the writing.

+1

This is more my speed over PP. I liked it for many reasons, including it's reminiscent feel of Saga. Not exactly like Saga (of course), but has many parallels. I'm in for a bit to see what happens.

I thoroughly enjoyed both the art and the writing.

+1

This is more my speed over PP. I liked it for many reasons, including it's reminiscent feel of Saga. Not exactly like Saga (of course), but has many parallels. I'm in for a bit to see what happens.

Yeah, I like this a lot better than PP. Its a lot of fun so far and I'm expecting big things. The art and colors seem perfect for the story.

Edited by The Authority

2nd print of #1 was released today as well. All copies had some unsightly print roller(?) smears along the spine on the white cover and definitely weren't as flat as copies of #1 or #2. A sort of waviness to the stock.

Nothing a press wouldn't sort out anyway but the marks could make it more difficult for anyone slabbing. Anyway, I've enjoyed the story and art so far, on my standing order now :)

This has quickly turned into one of my favorite reads. It's well rounded with writing, story, art, and potential. Takes me back to my own DnD days as far as content as well as my group's inability to successfully pull anything off.

This has quickly turned into one of my favorite reads. It's well rounded with writing, story, art, and potential. Takes me back to my own DnD days as far as content as well as my group's inability to successfully pull anything off.

Any DnD group worth anything can't pull anything off.

Any DnD group worth anything can't pull anything off.

Totally agree :roflmao: