• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

There are still copies out there but everyone is quickly realizing how hot they are.. Called midtown today and the girl said that they had a few left and she doesnt even have to hold them for me cause there are so many... Well when I got there she said that theres only one left ;)

IMG_4174.jpg

I finally got around to reading this series (I like to let copies build up and then binge read) and they were absolutely incredible. The full dnd feel is there and the humor is just perfect. I really hope the cartoon doesn't tone down the language or anything. I'll be continuing to buy this series for years!

BTW I usually stir away from variants.. I think its just a matter of time before someone gets all crazy and desperate and lists the fiona staple variant on ebay for 15.00 with a quantity of over a 100.. Kinda like the Bunker comicpro variants... But thats just me

BTW I usually stir away from variants.. I think its just a matter of time before someone gets all crazy and desperate and lists the fiona staple variant on ebay for 15.00 with a quantity of over a 100.. Kinda like the Bunker comicpro variants... But thats just me

Not a fair comparison: the Fiona cover looks awesome & the Bunker Comicspro cover looks terrible

Well let me rephrase.. I hope the Fiona cover retains its market value/go higher.. But I would HATE THE WORLD if I spent over 100 on a variant and then find out that someone is listing them for alot less tomorrow.. Same thing with the spidey gamestop variants and so many other.. Variants always seemed risky business to me..

Well let me rephrase.. I hope the Fiona cover retains its market value/go higher.. But I would HATE THE WORLD if I spent over 100 on a variant and then find out that someone is listing them for alot less tomorrow.. Same thing with the spidey gamestop variants and so many other.. Variants always seemed risky business to me..

lol

I agree with this too. Are the Fiona covers bringing over $100 ? I kept hoping they would come down from $35 and I'm kicking myself for being tight lol

Gotcha (thumbs u

Drove for an hour today, different LCS's looking for RQ..found a #2, #4 & #6. The 2 & 4 looked like someone enacted vengeance on the spines, they were folded in half with multiple spine ticks throughout. The #6 was a keeper. Not having much luck at all.

lol

I agree with this too. Are the Fiona covers bringing over $100 ? I kept hoping they would come down from $35 and I'm kicking myself for being tight lol

Yes they are up there.. I would say hold on for a little and theyll come down in price and then buy.. Theres definitely gonna be a lull and that will be the time to strike.. But I have no doubt in my mind that this title is gonna be a huge.. And probably even a trend setter.

Drove for an hour today, different LCS's looking for RQ..found a #2, #4 & #6. The 2 & 4 looked like someone enacted vengeance on the spines, they were folded in half with multiple spine ticks throughout. The #6 was a keeper. Not having much luck at all.

I went to the 3 stores in my area today too. I was looking for anything after the first issue . All they had in total was 2 copies of #3, but they look like they were run over lol. so nada.

I had to leave collecting for a bit due to personal reasons but this was one of the last titles I preordered before I took a break. So I was hoping to find some but I came up empty.....

The #4 and #5 have been hard to find. I think thats a good sign that readers/collectors have them. Bodes well for the title regardless of the secondary market.