• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

So he made a bad mistake and should never work again.....got it

When women are buying some of those books they have a long memory. Keep in mind the readership was quite a bit female.

I think most of the "readership" is here on the boards, or most of the RQ buyers anyway

I always hoped he'd be back - I enjoy his work on the book. Fowler definitely seems unhappy about it, it seems like she should have been given some sort of heads up, I don't know. Maybe Kurtis will chime in?

As for "he never should have had to stop in the first place" - the interview I read, I think on Bleeding Cool, he seemed to express that he had a problem. Whether that is true, or just him attempting to keep his head down and not get his name dragged through the dirt anymore... I don't know. But I'll take the man at his word, if he said he had a problem with domestic abuse I see no reason not to believe him.

So he made a bad mistake and should never work again.....got it

When women are buying some of those books they have a long memory. Keep in mind the readership was quite a bit female.

I think most of the "readership" is here on the boards, or most of the RQ buyers anyway

no

Well I guess the upside of a comic going on hiatus is you can finally fill your want lists for cheap. $2 each at 2nd and Charles. Been looking for 3B for over a year!

Can't wait for this book to return!

27641560490_e748f07155.jpg