• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

This series is STILL good...very good and worth picking up if you've been slacking. It is definitely different since Roc is no longer on the book but Kurtis is still ROCking it. Pun intended. Copies, while still not cheap, are much cheaper than say 8 or 9 months ago.

I cut it from my pull list after iss. 13. I've tried to hang in with it, but It's just not the same without Roc's artwork.

(tsk)

-Terry

I liked his work on it as well, but he assaulted his ex-wife so of course he had to go.

I'd like to see a window open up for him to possibly come back, I think we live in a culture where people can forgive when it's warranted, and I don't think Roc deserves to have his career killed over such a thing. It'll be hard though, considering the sort of title it is.

The art in the book is still high quality, but it isn't what it used to be, that's for sure.