• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four reboot is already screwed up...

1,093 posts in this topic

Nothing more morbidly entertaining than the combination of indignant, uptight, fanboy butthurt & racism.

That's right. And boardies with zero comprehension skills.

Nothing more morbidly entertaining than the combination of indignant, uptight, fanboy butthurt & racism.

I apologize if you think I was posting to you. I wasn't. Honestly, I haven't read the thread & don't know your take on this casting issue.

I don't read these threads. They depress me & make me sad for the world.

I apologize if you think I was posting to you. I wasn't. Honestly, I haven't read the thread & don't know your take on this casting issue.

Didn't mean you. :sorry:

:)

See I think that is the problem. Yes the thread started out with a negative post, but the conversation hasn't been a sign of the world falling apart. At times yes, but mostly it has been an honest discussion of how much source material should be changed.

He may have meant me as I tried to get out of him who he was trying to describe earlier. It was not meant to annoy anyone. Sometimes responding with too much brevity makes it tough to catch on what is being discussed.

(shrug)

If the studios truly want diversity, then give us some multi-cultural superhero movies.

Why is it we've got a movie about STEEL, but can't get a Luke Cage or Black Panther movie made? I'd see those in a heartbeat.

Bring on the Falcon in the Captain America movie.

Bring on Mantis in the Avengers!

John Stewart as THE Green Lantern.

I want a Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu movie!

More BLADE movies.

Shadowhawk! Spawn!

Make an X-Statix movie, I'd love to see the Anarchist brought to the big screen.

Cloak and Dagger if done right could be really cool.

Why not tap the MIlestone Media universe? Something cool could be done with Hardware and Static.

A Promethea movie would be fantastic!

Quantum! Shadowman!

Psylocke! Who wants to see her in the X-Men!

There's plenty of great ideas out there just begging to made into a movie.

If the studios truly want diversity, then give us some multi-cultural superhero movies.

Why is it we've got a movie about STEEL, but can't get a Luke Cage or Black Panther movie made? I'd see those in a heartbeat.

More BLADE movies.

Shadowhawk! Spawn!

Make an X-Statix movie, I'd love to see the Anarchist brought to the big screen.

Why not tap the MIlestone Media universe? Something cool could be done with Hardware and Static.

Quantum! Shadowman!

I think a Heroes for Hire movie would be great. They could put Luke Cage as the leader and make it almost like a New Avengers type book with like "B-List" super heroes and street level crime. People love movies about gangsters.

Word - esp. with the drug-peddling & forced prostitution angle. It could be a hard-hitting movie, super hero-ish with a message.

Who would you cast? (Not trying to start anything here, folks. :lol: )

-slym

More BLADE movies.

Shadowhawk! Spawn!

Quantum! Shadowman!

I think a Heroes for Hire movie would be great. They could put Luke Cage as the leader and make it almost like a New Avengers type book with like "B-List" super heroes and street level crime. People love movies about gangsters.

But I want to see Channing Tatum play Luke.... (shrug)

More BLADE movies.

Shadowhawk! Spawn!

Quantum! Shadowman!

But I want to see Channing Tatum play Luke.... (shrug)

lol

Word - esp. with the drug-peddling & forced prostitution angle. It could be a hard-hitting movie, super hero-ish with a message.

Who would you cast? (Not trying to start anything here, folks. :lol: )

-slym

The way you described it, it almost sounds like an 80's anti-drug special. lol I like your style