• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Trek Into Darkness

383 posts in this topic

What I did like...

Everything else. This movie kicks major . Perhaps my favorite Star Trek movie...evar! :cloud9:

That did it for me! I now need to own this DVD.

:whee:

Yeah, I'll be buying this one the night it releases on DVD.

I may even go see it again this weekend. I hardly ever go see anything more than once in the theater. :applause:

Star Trek:Into Darkness gets the DiceX seal of approval (worship)

I like you even more Dicey :grin:

I like this movie more today than I did 4 days ago. But then, I saw IM3 three days ago, so...

STID was a good film, but I dislike the same things Mr.DiceX listed above. Especially #2.

I guess my biggest problem with it is I walked away from it thinking I'd already seen it, and that's why I liked the first one way more.

Saw it on Saturday night.

First of all, I don't remember who it was, but whomever spoiled it for me by posting the word

Khan

can kiss my hairy . I hope you are never again given sex. Not even by means of cash payment.

What I didn't like...

1. The Spock consulting Spock thing. Really? This is not logical.

2. We are two movies in and I still don't feel the connection between Spock and Kirk, though this movie helped to push it in that direction.

3. "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" meh

What I did like...

Everything else. This movie kicks major . Perhaps my favorite Star Trek movie...evar! :cloud9:

I agree with Dice's Dislikes they irked me pretty bad too. Number 3 didnt bother me as much as 1 and 2 did. Number 1 was just plain stupid in my opinion he could have figured it out by himself.

The film isnt bad. I even liked some of the changes. My kids 11 and 9 liked it and they arent Trek fans. I enjoyed and even some of the cute tips to old fans like the Marcus names and Tribles. I enjoyed the actor playing the main villain while I didnt like how they left it in the end.

Its almost like they dont know when or how to make Kirk become the main he is suppossed to be and not some jackhole he is now. I do so love Alice Eve joining the cast. If you havent seen She's Out of My League go ahead and rent it she makes the film.

What I did like...

I may even go see it again this weekend. I hardly ever go see anything more than once in the theater. :applause:

All the kewl kids buy their movies on Blu-ray :whatev:

What I did like...

All the cool kids stopped spelling it "kewl" in 1997.

All the cool kids stopped spelling it "kewl" in 1997.

You're so leet. :cool::preach:

Don't you mean l33t? ;)

First of all, I don't remember who it was, but whomever spoiled it for me by posting the word

Khan

can kiss my hairy . I hope you are never again given sex. Not even by means of cash payment.

What I didn't like...

2. We are two movies in and I still don't feel the connection between Spock and Kirk, though this movie helped to push it in that direction.

What I did like...

That person responsible for the spoiler should indeed suffer - or at least have a movie they love spoiled for them as equal karmatic justice.

I actually think point #1 was VERY logical

If you had a source of insight, knowledge, and a possible tactical advantage that would save lives and bring a man to justice, would it not be logical to USE that source? He already knows interacting with him won't cause any further damage to reality/future events.

Pretty much one of, if not THE, best Star Trek movies ever, of course, it doesn't have much competition due to how bad most of the past ones are. ugh :)

Khan

What I didn't like...

What I did like...

That person responsible for the spoiler should indeed suffer - or at least have a movie they love spoiled for them as equal karmatic justice.

I have no sympathy for either of you. If you click into a thread about a movie close to its release but before you've seen it, you deserve all the spoilers you see. (tsk) Once something's out, forcing everyone to use spoiler tags is too much of a bummer.

Khan

What I didn't like...

What I did like...

I have no sympathy for either of you. If you click into a thread about a movie close to its release but before you've seen it, you deserve all the spoilers you see. (tsk) Once something's out, forcing everyone to use spoiler tags is too much of a bummer.

I remember that thread, and it said 'Khan' in the thread title, basically :censored: it up for everyone who saw it in CG before it was removed/poofed.

Khan

What I didn't like...

What I did like...

It was in the title of the thread. :sumo:

Khan

What I didn't like...

What I did like...

I remember that thread, and it said 'Khan' in the thread title, basically :censored: it up for everyone who saw it in CG before it was removed/poofed.

Thank you. Looks like I wasn't the only one who was mess upon with this. :cry:

Oh mess, yes, that person does deserve a full-on kick to the 'nads. :mad:

Who was it who started that thread?

Who was it who started that thread?

kdoginohio