• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for Ian

251 posts in this topic

Once again, your response makes little sense and has virtually nothing to do with the preceding comment.

Your responses, just like your attitude toward Ian, are irrational, stupid, and mostly incoherent. Apparently, this is a theme/lifestyle for you. Happy wallowing.

Is this all you can formulate for a reponse. How many times can you say the same thing over and over. Get some new material MK. You are really sounding pathetic, especially when you used to be very clever.

See Beyonder's post above, very clever. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm trying to be honest with you.

You need to lay off of Ian. It's not funny, it's not "cool", and it makes you look like a horse's [!@#%^&^].

Like anyone cares what you think. Take a look at the poll peabrain, nobody wants you here either. I don't see you running away, I mean other than the times you did run away. Either way, I will do what I feel like doing. You .

Again, when have I left?

Regardless, I can tell by the shift in your tone that you know I'm right. 27_laughing.gif

shift in my tone? you have never been able to tell your from a hole in the ground. don't even pretend to be able to tell tone. You are a and nothing you say will change your pathetic life into anything else.

shift in my tone? you have never been able to tell your from a hole in the ground. don't even pretend to be able to tell tone. You are a and nothing you say will change your pathetic life into anything else.

Nope, no sense of heightened aggression on your part there. 27_laughing.gif

Once again, your response makes little sense and has virtually nothing to do with the preceding comment.

Your responses, just like your attitude toward Ian, are irrational, stupid, and mostly incoherent. Apparently, this is a theme/lifestyle for you. Happy wallowing.

Is this all you can formulate for a reponse. How many times can you say the same thing over and over. Get some new material MK. You are really sounding pathetic, especially when you used to be very clever.

See Beyonder's post above, very clever. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm trying to be honest with you.

You need to lay off of Ian. It's not funny, it's not "cool", and it makes you look like a horse's [!@#%^&^].

Like anyone cares what you think. Take a look at the poll peabrain, nobody wants you here either. I don't see you running away, I mean other than the times you did run away. Either way, I will do what I feel like doing. You .

Again, when have I left?

Regardless, I can tell by the shift in your tone that you know I'm right. 27_laughing.gif

10_9_207.gif

So which is it? Does my tone suggest acquiescence or aggresiveness? C'mon O master of ineptitude.

So which is it? Does my tone suggest acquiescence or aggresiveness? C'mon O master of ineptitude.

Who said the two were mutually exclusive? You're incredibly defensive right now... look how erratic your posts have been. Are you feeling okay?

Who said the two were mutually exclusive? You're incredibly defensive right now... look how erratic your posts have been. Are you feeling okay?

Is this time where you suggest I am a very depressed person. blah. blah. blah.

You really should learn some new material MK, you're boring your loyal followers. OR should I say most loyal follower. Wait, do you even have anybody who is loyal to you? Oh yeah, maybe Ian. Birds of a feather flock together, eh?

No further suggestions other than maybe you should go back and re-read this exchange. Maybe you'll learn something. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

are back again? sleeping.gif make it a little longer next time, the game is still on.

See? Even your attention to grammar changes according to how "viciously" you are attacked and how threatened you're feeling when you post. acclaim.gif

No further suggestions other than maybe you should go back and re-read this exchange. Maybe you'll learn something. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

are back again? sleeping.gif make it a little longer next time, the game is still on.

See? Even your attention to grammar changes according to how "viciously" you are attacked and how threatened you're feeling when you post. acclaim.gif

Hi MajorRedundant. hi.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Are you still here? Don't you need to make a grand Drama Queen exit? Go ahead, nobody will mind. Better yet start a new thread about you colelction.

No further suggestions other than maybe you should go back and re-read this exchange. Maybe you'll learn something.

Do as I do and just ignore him completely. If everyone ignores him he'll just disappear in the end.

yeah that'll happen. foreheadslap.gif

No further suggestions other than maybe you should go back and re-read this exchange. Maybe you'll learn something.

Do as I do and just ignore him completely. If everyone ignores him he'll just disappear in the end.

Done and done. If he won't be bothered to change his behavior for the good of everyone around him, [!@#%^&^] him. "Ignore" it is. thumbsup2.gif

Done and done. If he won't be bothered to change his behavior for the good of everyone around him, [!@#%^&^] him. "Ignore" it is. thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

am I finally free of this '?!? Woo-hoo!!