• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'll take it. Pending scan..................

318 posts in this topic

To be clear I was not the one who lost out on a book. I was just posting in regards to what I have seen.

Feel free to rate me and my thread one star. :sorry:

GO! SPURS! GO!

To be clear I was not the one who lost out on a book. I was just posting in regards to what I have seen.

Feel free to rate me and my thread one star. :sorry:

GO! SPURS! GO!

I can't find the button! meh

Its up to the seller to make clear rules for his thread. For the most part, when any confusion happens, people have worked it out on their own. I don't see it as a big problem.

The point being there is an Announcement Thread for these listings. Yes, I know it is worked out most of the time but rest assured there is resentment on the buyer who missed the book. Although they will be cordial about it.

Are you a buyer who missed out on a book?!?! :shrug:

Yes, I missed out on your ASM 40 that you listed here for $65 and offered it to me for $80. Would you like me to do a Rupp and post the PMs ?

:grin:

Would you like me to do a Rupp and post the PMs ?

Oh boy...that's worth at least 2-3 new threads. lol

Would you like me to do a Rupp and post the PMs ?

Oh boy...that's worth at least 2-3 new threads. lol

Don't you have to pack Brian Bolland's lunch for tomorrow ;)

Its up to the seller to make clear rules for his thread. For the most part, when any confusion happens, people have worked it out on their own. I don't see it as a big problem.

The point being there is an Announcement Thread for these listings. Yes, I know it is worked out most of the time but rest assured there is resentment on the buyer who missed the book. Although they will be cordial about it.

Are you a buyer who missed out on a book?!?! :shrug:

Yes, I missed out on your ASM 40 that you listed here for $65 and offered it to me for $80. Would you like me to do a Rupp and post the PMs ?

frankly, that's your own fault. Not mine. You zzz you lose

No worries chief troll.

Clearly you're not worried...you take the high road and start a complaining thread. (thumbs u

Complaining? I started a thread about an issue that exist about the :takeit: pending scans. I have never been involved in such an issue or lost a book to it. I just observed the issue and made a thread about it.

You want book. $85

9JG3neP.jpg

:takeit: pending back cover scan, scan of your diver's license, scan of your mom, and the secret hand shake.