• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammer slammer! Any landers in the CLink (May auction)?

133 posts in this topic

And this one, too.

RAD68ABC2013416_11318.jpg

ugh. You outbid me. :frustrated:

You didn't try very hard.

I doubt he bid at all -- he's probably lion.

And this one, too.

I doubt he bid at all -- he's probably lion.

That's okay. He would have lost anyway because I'm a cheetah.

I grabbed the Mile High (my first, pretty ecstatic) copy of Lana 5 OW/W for 186.00. The book last sold for over 700 less than a year ago through Heritage and it was raw. :acclaim:

:applause:

I grabbed the Mile High (my first, pretty ecstatic) copy of Lana 5 OW/W for 186.00. The book last sold for over 700 less than a year ago through Heritage and it was raw. :acclaim:

Thanks, I am thrilled. As a fairy young G.A. collector (28) I remember hearing stories about the legendary "Mile High" collection as a kid, never thought I'd be able to own a book from the collection.

Hope everyone is as happy as I am with their purchases.

Thanks, I am thrilled. As a fairy young G.A. collector (28) I remember hearing stories about the legendary "Mile High" collection as a kid, never thought I'd be able to own a book from the collection.

Mile Highs are awesome books. I've got some where the ink still looks wet. It is hard to go wrong with one of Edgar's books. Congrats!

Mile Highs are awesome books. I've got some where the ink still looks wet. It is hard to go wrong with one of Edgar's books. Congrats!

Congrats on your Funny Stuff. The red on that cover is beautiful, and a pedigree white pager too. That's a win. (thumbs u

And this one, too.

I didn't think anyone cared about Funny stuff other than me :cry:

FUNNY STUFF #8 CGC 9.8 NM/MT $600 $555 5/8/2013 5/21/2013 Ended