• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants Annual #2/Psylocke Appreciation Thread

173 posts in this topic

I like the one in the middle. The one on the right is nice, in a teen boy fantasy way, but I'm old and married, and don't particularly look for the French cut bathing suit look anymore. It is nice though. :)

You sure?

walkingleather.gif

Not so sure.

hm

The new mutants 98 you sold me went to a good home and I love it. I will do the same for the New Mutants Annual 2. :banana:lol

See, that's the thing. He is so sly, and acts like nothing is going on. Some would say...

Its%20Magic%20Small.jpg

doug-henning-not-doughnuts_o_1528161.jpg

-slym

I had no idea was her first appearance...you learn something new everyday. lol

:acclaim:

2012-12-28202724.jpg[/img]

Bah! Only matters in America. Just kidding. I hate America. Just kidding. Can't we share her? Wink wink. Someone get me another beer.

GRAIL ACQUIRED!!!! May god have mercy on the many souls stamped out on my quest for the Bubblegum Slab!!!

Scan-130621-0003_zps69e63bd9.jpg

All props go to Billy!!! Thanks buddy!!! Now lets find you that NM #98 9.9...

No problem, my friend. Looks like I have to aim for a 10.0 now on the NM 98. I don't think I'm going to be able to afford the one coming up in August.