• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants Annual #2/Psylocke Appreciation Thread

173 posts in this topic

So what is the going price on a 9.8 these days? Seems like there is a lot of back and forth on this book still, which is hard to believe.

Last couple sales have been around $400 for a 9.8 blue label copy.

A 9.8 Golden state Pedigree blue lable copy sold for $450 and a 9.8 non-pedigree blue label sold for $390. Both were sold this month.

In 2012 a 9.8 Golden State Copy went for $210. $200+ increase within a year spand.

So what is the going price on a 9.8 these days? Seems like there is a lot of back and forth on this book still, which is hard to believe.

Last couple sales have been around $400 for a 9.8 blue label copy.

A 9.8 Golden state Pedigree blue lable copy sold for $450 and a 9.8 non-pedigree blue label sold for $390. Both were sold this month.

In 2012 a 9.8 Golden State Copy went for $210. $200+ increase within a year spand.

Maybe I should be getting some of mind slabbed......................

hm

I honestly think that even with them coming out of the woodwork and horders getting copies slabbed and released on the open market this book will continue to gain momentum.
Condition issues, along with general demand should keep the prices elevated.

Just received word that my copy graded 9.8

:banana:

Now I have to endure the loooong wait for my Captain Britain 8 to be graded. Ive got my fingers crossed for 9.4/9.6

:applause:

This is truly a hard to find issue in grade. I'm thinking books above 9.4 are going to be difficult to find. I think a 9.6 purchase at far below 9.8 value would actually be a good deal.

Just received word that my copy graded 9.8

:banana:

Now I have to endure the loooong wait for my Captain Britain 8 to be graded. Ive got my fingers crossed for 9.4/9.6

:applause:

This is truly a hard to find issue in grade. I'm thinking books above 9.4 are going to be difficult to find. I think a 9.6 purchase at far below 9.8 value would actually be a good deal.

hm