• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants Annual #2/Psylocke Appreciation Thread

173 posts in this topic

Just received word that my copy graded 9.8

:banana:

Now I have to endure the loooong wait for my Captain Britain 8 to be graded. Ive got my fingers crossed for 9.4/9.6

:applause:

This is truly a hard to find issue in grade. I'm thinking books above 9.4 are going to be difficult to find. I think a 9.6 purchase at far below 9.8 value would actually be a good deal.

:whee:

Captain Britain 8 received a 9.6 :headbang:

:whee:

And now comes the long and hard decision on whether to hold or sell… :ohnoez:

I'm noticing this one seems to be building some heat. I wonder why. Psylocke is not in the new movie...

Do all X-Men first appearances go up when a movie comes out regardless if they are in it or not?

I'm noticing this one seems to be building some heat. I wonder why. Psylocke is not in the new movie...

Do all X-Men first appearances go up when a movie comes out regardless if they are in it or not?

If you do a little research on this book, you'll find out it's a hard book to find in high-grade due to the front and back cover. The one I posted is the closest to a 9.8 I've seen in person and it still hit a 9.6 when Hector subbed it. I'll never stop searching for a 9.8 worthy raw, but for now this will have to do.

Nawww - Longshot's first appearance in Longshot 1 is still toilet paper.

It is, but could you imagine what they could do in a movie with this character? Luckiest guy on earth? If done right, it would be one funny flick.

Um...hasn't Psylocke appeared (albeit, in cameos) in 2 of the movies already?

Granted, she may be more featured here (as say...Blink or Bishop were in DOFP) but I doubt she be a main character.

Sort of like how people lost their minds when Ellen Page was announced for X3 -- like folks forgot that Kitty Pryde was shown in both X1 and X2 already (granted, in cameos).