• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants Annual #2/Psylocke Appreciation Thread

173 posts in this topic

Um...hasn't Psylocke appeared (albeit, in cameos) in 2 of the movies already?

Granted, she may be more featured here (as say...Blink or Bishop were in DOFP) but I doubt she be a main character.

Sort of like how people lost their minds when Ellen Page was announced for X3 -- like folks forgot that Kitty Pryde was shown in both X1 and X2 already (granted, in cameos).

She was just in The Last Stand…

xmen3psylocke0bi-blink-to-be-in-the-next-four-x-men-movies-including-x-men-apocalypse-psylocke-to-appear-in-x-men-apocalypse-jpeg-142241.jpg

And she wasn't named in Last Stand either. She was just "girl that looks like she might be Psylocke" in that movie. I don't even remember see her using her powers in the fight scenes (might be wrong tho)

And she wasn't named in Last Stand either. She was just "girl that looks like she might be Psylocke" in that movie. I don't even remember see her using her powers in the fight scenes (might be wrong tho)

They do not call her Psylocke but the actress is credited as Psylocke at the end.

They show her using her powers but the only power shown is that she can camouflage herself. She reappears when Kid Omega and Arclight corner Dr. Rao and Warren Worthington II in the hall of Worthington Labs.

6htac0.jpg

I haven't looked, but I wonder if these are ticking upward as well...

Looks like Captain britain 8 is showing some nice sales too

4/14- CGC 9.0 $300

4/14 CGC 9.4 $678 .30

4/13 CGC 9.4 $425 .00

last 9.8 was 4/1 prior to the announcement and that sold at $1300 which is probably a "steal" now.

As of today, there are 5 active CGC listings for captain britain #8.All buy it now and None are asking no less than $598.

Now might be the time to sell and cash in.