• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants 98 CGC 10.0

1,026 posts in this topic

That is amazing! Congrats!

Any more info on the copy? What's the background story? Where/when did you get it?

:popcorn:

Nothing that glamorous. I was at a local show and bought 3 at the same time from same dealer. Was going to sell it in a board thread but decided to sub it because I needed to bolster my modern sub.

So -- I remember all the discussion about the NM 98 9.9 thread about what was good value etc.

I just received word that I received a NM 98 CGC 10.0 white in my latest submission.

Thoughts?

Obviously, I'm very excited.

I can't even process that notion... wow.

Any ideas on FMV?

Any more info on the copy? What's the background story? Where/when did you get it?

Nothing that glamorous. I was at a local show and bought 3 at the same time from same dealer. Was going to sell it in a board thread but decided to sub it because I needed to bolster my modern sub.

Don't tell the dealer!

So -- I remember all the discussion about the NM 98 9.9 thread about what was good value etc.

I just received word that I received a NM 98 CGC 10.0 white in my latest submission.

Thoughts?

I can't even process that notion... wow.

Any ideas on FMV?

This is tough. Sky's the limit on the 10. I think the real question is how low are those 9.9's going to fall? Life's not fair.

Thoughts?

PM sent...

athemoney.jpg

Please mail it with my other stuff lol

mulesonduckpasstrail_zps82426196.jpg

:jokealert:

It hasn't hit the census, but that doesn't mean much. It doesn't seem to be as frequently updated as it used to.

And the 10.0 will now be as unique as the 2.0 and 3.0 single submissions.

138201.jpg.a306c777d126bbf0ae72500508e92484.jpg

The sky's the limit, but only until another 10 gets subbed. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying you should market this asap.

im kinda going on what he said..... while its the lone copy it has a value that should be exploited now! 2c

The sky's the limit, but only until another 10 gets subbed. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying you should market this asap.

Eggsactly what I was thinking. (thumbs u

:)

That's great. Best acquisition story in a long time.

What's your plan when you get it back?

Sit on it for a few weeks or so and then off to the auction?

Eggsactly what I was thinking. (thumbs u

You gotta be Kitten me!

I just Kmart Shipped my pants!