• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants 98 CGC 10.0

1,026 posts in this topic

NM98 is one of the biggest beneficiaries of the current "market" conditions. I feel like its price should fall in the 75%-100% range relative to WD 9.9s. The case for them to be similar could be its own thread, but that's what I am putting out there.

The last one to sell on ebay, was a White Label, that sold for $8500 on September 4th.

So my guess for the NM98 9.9 book would be:

$6500-$8500

Because there is a terrible movie in the works, I would expect a strong auction driven by speculators. So my movie adjusted price range prediction is:

$7500-$10000

I think the person asking for an over under on 9K is not to far off with that question. I'd give it 75% under 9k to 25% over odds, if answering his question. With my two examples above expressing my view for a floor.

Agree with all of this.

I do, as well, except for the "terrible movie in the works." That has yet to be determined, and will have a major impact on the books value in the future.

Won't happen. One just sold on eBay for well over 7 large. I don't know if this one will surpass that, but there's no way it's a 4K book.

maybe i misunderstood him and $4K was going to be the opening bid? or maybe he just wasn't up to date on the number as i don't think they were actively selling those books on display, right?

of course, he was just a guy standing there, dunno if he was one of the guys running comiclink or someone heling pack up or whatever. nice guy.

Won't happen. One just sold on eBay for well over 7 large. I don't know if this one will surpass that, but there's no way it's a 4K book.

maybe i misunderstood him and $4K was going to be the opening bid? or maybe he just wasn't up to date on the number as i don't think they were actively selling those books on display, right?

of course, he was just a guy standing there, dunno if he was one of the guys running comiclink or someone heling pack up or whatever. nice guy.

No opening bids in CLink auctions that I've ever seen.