• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants 98 CGC 10.0

1,026 posts in this topic

Thread reply 1000!! :banana:

oh, and sweet book! (thumbs u

Weren't you 1001 ?

I think I was 1000 :acclaim:

Nope. you are 1001 :tonofbricks:

-----------

what do grader notes on a 10.0 even say? :shrug:

Same thing grader notes say on 9.6 and 9.8 books - NOTHING :insane:

Weren't you 1001 ?

10 posts on ever page

100 x 10 = The last post on page 100 is the #1,000 post :slapfight:

You can change your posts/page setting to be whatever you want it to be. Many people don't have the default 10/page. I have 25, as do many others.

Weren't you 1001 ?

10 posts on ever page

You can change your posts/page setting to be whatever you want it to be. Many people don't have the default 10/page. I have 25, as do many others.

That still doesn't change the underlying mathematical point I was trying to make

Weren't you 1001 ?

10 posts on ever page

That still doesn't change the underlying mathematical point I was trying to make

Certainly.

But posts/page isn't set and can be altered by the user to fit his/her preferences.

Weren't you 1001 ?

10 posts on ever page

Certainly.

But posts/page isn't set and can be altered by the user to fit his/her preferences.

You were indeed post 1000, I was THREAD REPLY 1000 (1001 minus OP = 1000 ) , which is what I stated :doh:

(Thumbs u

Back to thread. There's little doubt this book sells for more then it did! 2c

Weren't you 1001 ?

10 posts on ever page

Certainly.

You were indeed post 1000, I was THREAD REPLY 1000 (1001 minus OP = 1000 ) , which is what I stated :doh:

(Thumbs u

That's what I'm thinking. Which is astounding, considering all of the thrashing the anonymous buyer was getting. He's not laughing his way to the bank or anything, but to pull a profit on this particular book seems unfathomable. Sorry for bringing this back up, Jaybuck. :(

Weren't you 1001 ?

10 posts on ever page

Certainly.

(Thumbs u

:acclaim:

Sorry to be so petty :insane:

Weren't you 1001 ?

10 posts on ever page

Certainly.

(Thumbs u

That's what I'm thinking. Which is astounding, considering all of the thrashing the anonymous buyer was getting. He's not laughing his way to the bank or anything, but to pull a profit on this particular book seems unfathomable. Sorry for bringing this back up, Jaybuck. :(

Haha it's ok :foryou:

the guy at the comiclink booth at nycc said he thought it was about a $4K book. of course, that's just an opinion, the results will be what they are.

my son was very excited to see some of these biggies so close. of course, to him NM 98 is right up there with JIM 83, Hulk 1, etc. and he was there when i almost snagged a NM out of a 25 cent box until the store owner said "hey, that shouldn't be in there..." (this was a while ago when a 9.8 was probably $150 and a nice raw was probably $30-50)

NM98 is one of the biggest beneficiaries of the current "market" conditions. I feel like its price should fall in the 75%-100% range relative to WD 9.9s. The case for them to be similar could be its own thread, but that's what I am putting out there.

The last one to sell on ebay, was a White Label, that sold for $8500 on September 4th.

So my guess for the NM98 9.9 book would be:

$6500-$8500

Because there is a terrible movie in the works, I would expect a strong auction driven by speculators. So my movie adjusted price range prediction is:

$7500-$10000

I think the person asking for an over under on 9K is not to far off with that question. I'd give it 75% under 9k to 25% over odds, if answering his question. With my two examples above expressing my view for a floor.

Won't happen. One just sold on eBay for well over 7 large. I don't know if this one will surpass that, but there's no way it's a 4K book.

nice, didnt check that, but glad it fell within my range i was typing out.

NM98 is one of the biggest beneficiaries of the current "market" conditions. I feel like its price should fall in the 75%-100% range relative to WD 9.9s. The case for them to be similar could be its own thread, but that's what I am putting out there.

The last one to sell on ebay, was a White Label, that sold for $8500 on September 4th.

So my guess for the NM98 9.9 book would be:

$6500-$8500

Because there is a terrible movie in the works, I would expect a strong auction driven by speculators. So my movie adjusted price range prediction is:

$7500-$10000

I think the person asking for an over under on 9K is not to far off with that question. I'd give it 75% under 9k to 25% over odds, if answering his question. With my two examples above expressing my view for a floor.

Agree with all of this.