• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants 98 CGC 10.0

1,026 posts in this topic

Yes I was the under bidder. Need a drink. Thought I had it. Congrats to the buyer.

I think you might look back on this and be glad you missed out.

*Pffft* Hindsight is never 20/20

Yes I was the under bidder. Need a drink. Thought I had it. Congrats to the buyer.

Too bad. :(

However, look on the bright side, perhaps now you can look at investing in over the counter electronics.

:wishluck:

and the 9.8 copy, virtually indistinguishable, went for $388 thirty seconds later

Naw...it didn't have that Giant "TEN POINT OHHHH" in the corner. I distinguished it right away.

lol

$388 for 9.8 plus $2.50 for magic marker that enables you write a 10.0 on your slab and you've saved a bundle for the same exact thing!

Magic marker? That mess rubs off. You need permanent marker!

I have 4 laptops, 5 tablets, 2 desktop PCs, a 4k tv and every video game system ever made (with PS4 and Xbox one reserved) Suggestions for what other over the counter electronics I need?

I have 4 laptops, 5 tablets, 2 desktop PCs, a 4k tv and every video game system ever made (with PS4 and Xbox one reserved) Suggestions for what other over the counter electronics I need?

I'd invest in some sort of time-stasis machine so you actually have the time to use all that stuff.

I'd invest in some sort of time-stasis machine so you actually have the time to use all that stuff.

Isn't that a pension and 401K?

:jokealert:

But seriously, this sale will bring NM 98 copies out of the woodwork. There will be another one, if you wait long enough.

Personally, I would take whatever you were willing to spend on the NM 98 and buy the highest graded Hulk 1 I could find. Or Daredevil 1, it has the widest growth margin of the mega keys right now.

But seriously, this sale will bring NM 98 copies out of the woodwork. There will be another one, if you wait long enough.

Personally, I would take whatever you were willing to spend on the NM 98 and buy the highest graded Hulk 1 I could find. Or Daredevil 1, it has the widest growth margin of the mega keys right now.

XM 1 in 8.0+ looks attractive too.

I was the underbidder Buzzetta. :(

I had a feeling from some of your public comments that you were in the running for it. I have a couple of questions that I will ask you about later.

This auction is distracting me from studying. lol... This is such a crack addiction of a hobby.

Out of the woodwork. lol

That forest has been burning strong for years now.

I was the underbidder Buzzetta. :(

I had a feeling from some of your public comments that you were in the running for it. I have a couple of questions that I will ask you about later.

This auction is distracting me from studying. lol... This is such a crack addiction of a hobby.

+1 on the crack.

Yea I would not be surprised for a second 10 to pop up within 8 months. God only knows what high quality raws are going to be going for at NYCC. Hulk 1 seems like a good idea but I wonder if it would get a nice bump. UGH and I got sniped on my other auction too. God man today is a bad day for me :(