• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants 98 CGC 10.0

1,026 posts in this topic

I have 4 laptops, 5 tablets, 2 desktop PCs, a 4k tv and every video game system ever made (with PS4 and Xbox one reserved) Suggestions for what other over the counter electronics I need?

:jokealert:

But seriously, this sale will bring NM 98 copies out of the woodwork. There will be another one, if you wait long enough.

Personally, I would take whatever you were willing to spend on the NM 98 and buy the highest graded Hulk 1 I could find. Or Daredevil 1, it has the widest growth margin of the mega keys right now.

Out of the woodwork. lol

That forest has been burning strong for years now.

:blahblah:

Yea I would not be surprised for a second 10 to pop up within 8 months. God only knows what high quality raws are going to be going for at NYCC. Hulk 1 seems like a good idea but I wonder if it would get a nice bump. UGH and I got sniped on my other auction too. God man today is a bad day for me :(

Maybe you can take solace in the misery of others. I am in the same boat, over snipped on everything I bid on.

Yea I would not be surprised for a second 10 to pop up within 8 months. God only knows what high quality raws are going to be going for at NYCC. Hulk 1 seems like a good idea but I wonder if it would get a nice bump. UGH and I got sniped on my other auction too. God man today is a bad day for me :(
Other than the ten's of thousands you have to spend on funny books, yeah, I feel for you.

!!!!!

Lost out on Solar 10 9.8 again!!!

Hope this spawns about 200 people to start submitting their books for grading to widen the census.

I was the underbidder Buzzetta. :(

I had a feeling from some of your public comments that you were in the running for it. I have a couple of questions that I will ask you about later.

This auction is distracting me from studying. lol... This is such a crack addiction of a hobby.

+1 on the crack.

I think it is more expensive then crack...clearly by this auction.

This was a fun ride everyone.

As I had discussed with some others, this ended where I thought it might, $15k is about right, more than the first 9.9 had sold for, but not up at $20k.

But of course, it's all gravy and I'm grateful for scoring the win.

As I had discussed with some others, this ended where I thought it might, $15k is about right, more than the first 9.9 had sold for, but not up at $20k.

Congrats man. Nice gain!

Sorry to hear that The-Collector. No solace but I will gladly pour you a glass of Chivas 18. You want ice or neat?

Neat. Yeah it doesn't not help much.

"The best consolation in misfortune or affliction of any kind will

be the thought of other people who are in a still worse plight than

yourself; and this is a form of consolation open to every one." Schopenhauer

Congratulations again Brian :applause:

Sorry to hear that The-Collector. No solace but I will gladly pour you a glass of Chivas 18. You want ice or neat?

Neat. Yeah it doesn't not help much.

"The best consolation in misfortune or affliction of any kind will

be the thought of other people who are in a still worse plight than

yourself; and this is a form of consolation open to every one." Schopenhauer

Never liked that quote. It implies I care about other people's problems.

Congrats, Brian! :applause:

:applause: Congrats

!!!!!

Lost out on Solar 10 9.8 again!!!

Hope this spawns about 200 people to start submitting their books for grading to widen the census.

:(

:foryou:

lol - I have a feeling you were actually rooting for me to win it.

Last one went for $355 and I was in a bidding war for that one. I said "whatever" and through down over that bid. $405 took it.

I am content with my 9.6. However a 9.8 on that book would be nice to own. I will simply wait it and out and I am sure more books to be processed through CGC and hopefully there will be more 9.8's in the future.

And by the way...

Congrats Foolkiller... it was an amazing find and it's nice to see a fellow boardie win like that. Best of luck and health in whatever you do with the profit.