• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm getting in on this M-weekend selling jazz...early ASMs, GA, more

158 posts in this topic

Alright, everybody else is doing it so why oh why can't I? :) Going to list a healthy smattering of slabbed goodies...starting with early Spideys in affordable grades, oddball DCs, some GA, and whatever else I find as I exhume the walk-in closet.

I'll be scanning as I go, so this thread will be happening in fits and starts. Check back often!

:takeit: trumps, PMs welcome. No hosers, probies, Victorian street urchins, or Beliebers. Checks, money order, paypal, fedexed rolls of quarters--whatever way you want to roll. (thumbs u

Free shipping in the US of A. Out of the country, PM me first and we'll work it out!

First book goes live in a few.

Edit: Happy to take the following in trade or cash/trade if you've got good boardie references---Wonder Woman slabs, More Fun Spectre slabs (low to mid-grade), Lois Lane slabs (high grade except for early numbers), early Tecs

ASM 5 CGC 2.0 c/ow

A book that appears to be on the significant uptick. Last GPA sale in grade was 435. Take this one for $280! :o

scan0006_zpsb175f510.jpg

Are you sure on gpa?

Just realized I mixed up the pricing on this book. doh! Thanks for pointing that out. Dropping the price of the book to $200!

I've got a bazillion ASMS I could list...going to scatter in some other books throughout the thread.

Showcase 67 CGC 9.4 ow/w It's B'wana! B'wana! B'wana!

Nice SA DC with excellent page quality for the period/publisher. Yours for just $80!

scan0009_zps81531827.jpg

Strange Tales 180 CGC 9.4 ow/w

Get yer movie book right here. 1st appearance of Gamora...gonna go supernova once Marvel trots out promo shots from the GoTG film. :headbang:

A 9.2 went for $200 last month. How about a 9.4 for $200? :insane:

scan0010_zps1c7da0ea.jpg

ASM 5 CGC 2.0 c/ow

A book that appears to be on the significant uptick. Last GPA sale in grade was 435. Take this one for $280! :o

scan0006_zpsb175f510.jpg

Are you sure on gpa?

Just realized I mixed up the pricing on this book. doh! Thanks for pointing that out. Dropping the price of the book to $200!

:takeit:

ASM 5 CGC 2.0 c/ow

scan0006_zpsb175f510.jpg

Are you sure on gpa?

:takeit:

^^ I'll toss in something to read for taking the first plunge. :)