• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How can we make Comics General a better place for those here and new members?

1,807 posts in this topic

Why are certain members ashamed to admit that they just happen to exponentially increase their posting frequency when a thread has lock potential. Everyone knows exactly who they are, they should embrace it.

From a right/wrong standpoint I have yet to commit to a viewpoint.

Why are certain members ashamed to admit that they just happen to exponentially increase their posting frequency when a thread has lock potential. Everyone knows exactly who they are, they should embrace it.

Maybe, you should choose life? :shrug:

image_zpsdc8ead9a.png
While you were gone, we moved on from the memes. We've made CG a kinder, gentler, and God knows, more boring, place. Enjoy.

image_zpsbd257019.png

When has that ever been the question and when has anyone ever denied that? I don't know how much clearer that I could possibly make it that my posting in doomed threads was for the possibility of points 98% of the time.

That is something that is common knowledge to anyone even remotely paying attention.

image_zpsdc8ead9a.png

Nice try sending your lapdog Greggy after me. :ohnoez:

Whoa....you got everything reversed, avatar pilferer.

[font:Book Antiqua]A) They are busy creating a meme to answer your question.[/font]

:eyeroll:

image_zpsdc8ead9a.png
While you were gone, we moved on from the memes. We've made CG a kinder, gentler, and God knows, more boring, place. Enjoy.

Just a lull. Nobody has moved on. CG never moves on.

When has that ever been the question and when has anyone ever denied that? I don't know how much clearer that I could possibly make it that my posting in doomed threads was for the possibility of points 98% of the time.

That is something that is common knowledge to anyone even remotely paying attention.

I seriously question that 2%.

There has to be room for error that I may not be aware that the thread is doomed quite yet.

Yeah, I'd like to know which members are ashamed to admit it lol

image_zpsdc8ead9a.png

image_zpsbd257019.png

1qend.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]A) They are busy creating a meme to answer your question.[/font]

:eyeroll:

image21_zpsabac2409.png

image_zpsdc8ead9a.png

image_zpsbd257019.png

1qend.jpg

Male buttocks. The button will be humped with vigor.

image_zpsdc8ead9a.png

image_zpsbd257019.png

1qend.jpg

At least until the coup...

:whistle:

There has to be room for error that I may not be aware that the thread is doomed quite yet.

At least 2 percent of Park's posts involve:

1) discussing the ltpc

2) demanding his free lunch from cal

I'd say that possibly 5% of Park's posts are not in an attempt to get points.

At least until the coup...

:whistle:

It is a revolving position for sure.

This thread was allowed to happen under your reign. This never would've happened under RMA. Just sayin'.

:fear:

At least 2 percent of Park's posts involve:

1) discussing the ltpc

2) demanding his free lunch from cal

I'd say that possibly 5% of Park's posts are not in an attempt to get points.

:blush:

:luhv:

Cal totally ignores me now. i don't think I am ever getting that free lunch now that he is a big shot director.

And 5% is probably about right. lol