• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon 2005

365 posts in this topic

Why do you say that? Are these guys notorius for guests not showing up?

Millar allready confirmed on his board he has no intention of comming to Toronto in August

http://www.millarworld.net/index.php?showtopic=48196&hl=

Mark Millar Apr 25 2005, 03:10 AM Post #6

Nope, this is a mistake. I'll change the headline to make sure this doesn't get around too much. The guys are supposed to be great hosts and I'd said I'd wanted to come, but this is when I'm taking some time off and I won't be around, unfortunately.

Definitely no Canada for me this year, sadly.

That message sounds like he intended to come but cancelled. Cant really blame that show for this, can you?

AlexH, do there guests usually not show up? What do you mean about understatement?

No that message means he would have loved to come but would not make it since it his vacation time. He never booked then cancelled

Here we are again, discussing "the other guys". Start a new thread or take it to the one that already exists. I don't think it's appropriate to start ragging on them in this thread because no matter who says what, Peter and I will be blamed for it.

Frankly, I think it's a great guest list and I'm sure that fans like yourself will be more than pleased to line up for hours to see them.