• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon 2005

365 posts in this topic

Good show Kev. thumbsup2.gif i picked up some nice books at the show, great selection. 893applaud-thumb.gif By the way, who was that awesome blonde at one of the booths....she was there most of Saturday. yay.gif

I know exactly who you are talking about.

Guys...make sure she gets invited back next year. thumbsup2.gif

Good show Kev. thumbsup2.gif i picked up some nice books at the show, great selection. 893applaud-thumb.gif By the way, who was that awesome blonde at one of the booths....she was there most of Saturday. yay.gif

I know exactly who you are talking about.

Guys...make sure she gets invited back next year. thumbsup2.gif

I second that motion. thumbsup2.gif I picked up a few missing issues of Married With Children from the dollar bin at the booth she was at and when she saw the books she got all giddy and saying how she was a huge fan. Good looks AND good taste. cloud9.gif

I heard this morning from Peter Fisico (who was the proprieter of that booth) and he said that she (his "sister") had a great time at the show and can't wait to come back next year.

Kev

I heard this morning from Peter Fisico (who was the proprieter of that booth) and he said that she (his "sister") had a great time at the show and can't wait to come back next year.

Kev

So is she single?

AlexH, you're fired ;P

How can you fire a volunteer?!? screwy.gif

by not allowing you to volunteer next year?

Christo_pull_hair.gif

27_laughing.gif Yeah I guess that would do it!

Therebye forcing you to line up for everything like all us regular peons!!

Kev,

im sorry that your offended. I thought I had a legitimate point about the awards. As I said earlier, im not the only one that thinks things are a little fishy. I have also talked to my co-workers about this award show, and they see my point. Im not that much of a Finch fan, but he is pretty hot right now so i cant see how he wouldnt win and if not him, their were many other high profile artists in that catergory that would be before Kaare. If things are on the up and up with the Shusters then great. Out of curosity, i know the Gemini's, Oscars, Junos, Grammys, etc. they use an accounting company to tabulate the votes, why didnt you guys do the same to avoid these problems?

Again, i want to stress that I thought the show was great and i cant wait till next year.

Steve

Hi guys...couldn't get tot a computer till today....show was good... spent a lot of time talking to dealers....BOB Storms is a DUDE!! good grader, knows his books...bought some nice stuff from the show....one suggestion...many people seemed to know each other at the dinner, but for the newbies, name tags or intros of some sort would be handy...just a thought...

Roy.

Kaare captured 24% of the votes in the artist category so almost 1 out of every 4 people who voted in that category voted for him.

Everyone else had lower percentages of the final vote.