• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,263 posts in this topic

2eerie4_fc.jpg

I wish Avon hadn't obscured the beautiful girl with the story title box. Definitely cut down on the beauty of the cover...or then again, it does kind of draw your eyes to a certain spot, which may have been their intention in the first place. :devil:

Scott

I just removed it from my copy. :insane:

eerie4_fc.gif

2eerie4_fc.jpg

I wish Avon hadn't obscured the beautiful girl with the story title box. Definitely cut down on the beauty of the cover...or then again, it does kind of draw your eyes to a certain spot, which may have been their intention in the first place. :devil:

Scott

I just removed it from my copy. :insane:

eerie4_fc.gif

Very, very nice! (worship)

Great job man!

Scott

Haven't received this yet; It's a little X-Mas present to myself!!!

It even has an X-Mas cover too!!! :cool:

star_ranger_8_dec_1937_102407_a.jpg

Cool book! (thumbs u

I had to do a double take at this cover as I thought that pen was through his head!

You beat me on that book by mere minutes Shiv!

Pat sent me the scan but said "the guy said he would PayPal me and would most likely be closing the deal!"

Sweet book, congrats! (thumbs u

Stitcheddocument21.jpg

img007.jpg

img004.jpg

img008_edited-1.jpg

Great stories in all these. The Shock 13 has Frazetta's only solo story. The VOH 27 has a very nice Evans story that will make you look at a single cell quite differently in the future. Nice copies all.

Scott

I meant to say Frazetta's only solo EC story. Just a little clarification.

Edited by Wrightson fan

Stitcheddocument21.jpg

Great stories in all these. The Shock 13 has Frazetta's only solo story. The VOH 27 has a very nice Evans story that will make you look at a single cell quite differently in the future. Nice copies all.

Scott

Scott thanks for the info. I might crack that VOH out and read up on it! :foryou:

-CC

Edited by CarolinaComix

Stitcheddocument21.jpg

Scott

Scott thanks for the info. I might crack that VOH out and read up on it! :foryou:

-CC

I think I would want to crack and read too!

gator

Liked this cover when I saw it in one of the Femme Fatale threads. Canadian Edition. Are the contents the same as the U.S. edition?

APC2.jpg

And, this was on my want list from '95 but I never saw one. Love idol covers for some strange reason. Windy City copy:

Dover.jpg

Liked this cover when I saw it in one of the Femme Fatale threads. Canadian Edition. Are the contents the same as the U.S. edition?

APC2.jpg

And, this was on my want list from '95 but I never saw one. Love idol covers for some strange reason. Windy City copy:

Dover.jpg

Really nice books John. It would be a real shame for that hot redhead to be stuck.....in that way. :devil:

I haven't ever seen that Dover Boys before. Thanks for posting it.

Scott

Had never seen that Dover Boys book either! I checked in the GCD and it says it's part of a 2 issue run published by Archie :o Is that correct? I mean it doesn't look like an Archie book. I never knew and I love Boys' series! I'm adding this to the list. :applause: