• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,257 posts in this topic

...and those would be the ones listed in the Want To Buy forum ? I'll have to check a few spots for you ...but it may be awhile.Could you update that list as you find them? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

7 years as of July, last month. When I started I wisely gave myself 10 years to complete the project. Now it looks like I will finish early ... if I ever find those last 7 books.

Have you shown pictures yet of your collection? I'll have to check out your WTB. This would be great for you to get the final 7. How do you know you have everything? That must have been a project within itself to determine all the comics published in that month.

7 years as of July, last month. When I started I wisely gave myself 10 years to complete the project. Now it looks like I will finish early ... if I ever find those last 7 books.

Have you shown pictures yet of your collection? I'll have to check out your WTB. This would be great for you to get the final 7. How do you know you have everything? That must have been a project within itself to determine all the comics published in that month.

I have posted this pic elsewhere on the board. It should give you an idea even though the pic is dated by now, i.e., I have more books displayed but the look is the same -

1698402-ComicShelves-March07.jpg

You are correct in thinking that determining which books I needed was a task! Once I have found the last 7, I'll have to do an audit to see if I missed any. I know where the holes are:

1) how do I figure which book(s) in the Avon Periodical series I need?

2) how do I figure which book(s) in the A-1 Comics series by M.E. I need?

Both these series generally lack dates ...

3) I probably should pick up the March of Comics issue from that month.

4) I still need the second issue of Treasure Chest that came that month.

But, right now, I want to find those last 7 of the "original" 424.

64487.jpg

:gossip: Kudos to GoldDust for this one (and JimJum for pointing out the book)

Congrats Scrooge! (thumbs u

Unbelievable! You've done extraordinarily well to put these copies together in such a short time.

Unbelievable! You've done extraordinarily well to put these copies together in such a short time.

Thanks. It would only take Gator 7 months though :insane:

I have posted this pic elsewhere on the board. It should give you an idea even though the pic is dated by now, i.e., I have more books displayed but the look is the same -

You are correct in thinking that determining which books I needed was a task! Once I have found the last 7, I'll have to do an audit to see if I missed any. I know where the holes are:

Nice picture!!! :headbang: Great idea and a great room. I feel like sitting down there and reading a couple of Lorna Jungle Queen books!!! :)

Thanks. It would only take Gator 7 months though :insane:

:o

Do you really think it would take Gator THAT long?!? hm

(shrug)

Nice picture!!! :headbang: Great idea and a great room. I feel like sitting down there and reading a couple of Lorna Jungle Queen books!!! :)

Once you complete it, we should all chip in and get you a nice French Maid who looks like Betty Page...to keep everything nice and polished.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Great books guys. I really like both of the Venus comics. :):headbang:

Here are a few more that I have picked up. :D

Mysteries Weird and Strange #9.

mysteriesweirdandstrangfn3.jpg

Adventures into Weird Worlds #25.

adventuresintoweirdworlso7.jpg

And I upgraded the Chamber of Chills #24 to a much nicer copy.

chamberofchills24btrcpyay4.jpg