• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,284 posts in this topic

......alright, which ONE of you cowboys stole that WTOTF #2 in the Clink auction ? GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I agree Jim....stole is the perfect term to use. If that had been my copy, I would have been really upset. That book should have been higher, and someone definitely lucked out.

......alright, which ONE of you cowboys stole that WTOTF #2 in the Clink auction ? GOD BLESS.....

I agree Jim....stole is the perfect term to use. If that had been my copy, I would have been really upset. That book should have been higher, and someone definitely lucked out.

It would have been 2500 plus if I hadn't been so broke......last one I owned was 20 years ago.....Phil Levine offered me 4 times OSPG in trade towards high grade SA Marvels.....which were VERY hot at the time.....I caved and did the deal. GOD BLESS....

I'm the cowboy that was able to win the WTOTF. I'm obviously real happy about picking it up.

Congrats on your aquisition. I, and obviously some others, feel that you got a really good deal. I am on board with Twistty....I would love to see some more of your books. Welcome to the boards as well.

I appreciate the positive feedback and Hospitality. My Pre code horror collection is in its infancy so I dont have much to share yet, but will definitely do so when I add a nice book.

Well, if you are pretty much getting started with a nice Wolverton WTOTF, I will say that you have good taste. It is definitely one of my favorites as well.