• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,252 posts in this topic

A birth-year book for me (1954)...and one of my favorite covers of all time... :cloud9:

ShockSuspenstories12fvf-1.jpg

Underrated classic book. The consummate drug use cover ever. Awesome!

+1 Underrated and undervalued, IMHO. Nice grab!

Also agreed... I bought a low grade one a few years ago and would love to pry the Gaines copy out of a certain boardie's hands one day :baiting: ... Monkey on my back is definitely a classic with one of the top EC covers IMHO... congrats on a great pick up...

Edited by Twistty1

Sweet book.. colours really pop on that one...

I was attracted to the square corners and deep purples myself! (that and the flying head!) :):banana:

I'm not very partial to decapitation covers myself.. can't stand em ;)

I was attracted to the square corners and deep purples myself! (that and the flying head!) :):banana:

I'm not very partial to decapitation covers myself.. can't stand em ;)

I'm not that partial to them, but I kinda like them a little, so I will take yours off your hands if you don't want those cluttering up your sig line HAHA :)

here's my other acquisition I picked up a few months ago from comicdey, bless his heart for thinking of sharing!

bluebeetle5290ha.jpg

That's a beauty, but she still has her head lol .. I love the shocked Kamen eyes...my 54 is off being graded at the moment, hope to have a good pic of it by..... probably xmas with how things are looking in Sarasota right now... :cry:

Edited by Twistty1

Gorgeous copy. Really tough with colors like that.

Gorgeous copy. Really tough with colors like that.

Really? I'm not sure how to judge FH because I dont know how special this coloring really is because I'm a new collector of these, so love to here your opinion that it is great coloring. I do know the purple looks amazing in hand, its comparable some of the best stuff Kelholt got off me before I sort of knew what I was doing lol.