• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! I really like Mystic #21 too, and I think a lot to do with that is it's mystique since it was not in Gerber. There are a few other Knock out everett's like Mystery Tales #11 that weren't shown, and I find myself really drawn to them. Could be it's just a great cover too, even though the welcome mat is on the inside of the door. ???

Some fun stuff came in over the last few days :cloud9:

menace1-1.jpg

You lucky guy! IMHO the first five issues of Menace are the cream of Atlas' precode output.

Had you ever read these before? If not, I envy you!

Congrats on some great pickups!

Thanks guys! I really like Mystic #21 too, and I think a lot to do with that is it's mystique since it was not in Gerber. There are a few other Knock out everett's like Mystery Tales #11 that weren't shown, and I find myself really drawn to them. Could be it's just a great cover too, even though the welcome mat is on the inside of the door. ???

We really ought to start an Everett thread! Anyone have a copy of Mystery Tales #11 to show? Or for that matter, any other "unseen" Everett?

We really ought to start an Everett thread! Anyone have a copy of Mystery Tales #11 to show? Or for that matter, any other "unseen" Everett?

There already is an Everett thread.

Super super grail for me. Probably no one else, but for me this has been a thorn for over 20 years. I first saw this as a small overstreet photo in one of the guides 1984-1987, it reappeared a few times after that. When I was a small lad, My grandfather got me into stamp collecting & it was one of the few things we did together. Sadly now I don't collect stamps, but that time has always been imprinted one me, so when I saw this photo, I decided I really wanted one. I already collected HOM, so it was a no brainer. Whenever I decided to look there was never one available, sometimes for months on end of constant scouring before I gave up. Recently Richie Muchin has had a copy, but not at my level of price or comfortability. This one came up & I was lucky enough to win it. I know Ian had trouble with some other issues in this 10 run span to finish his DC run, but I still maintain this is the hardest single issue of HOM to find a copy of.

:cloud9:

hom23.jpg

Edited by shiverbones