• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,223 posts in this topic

IMG_2476_zps5af73415.jpg

Whoah nellie. And I passed on that book because I thought I had the 11.

Sweet book Caleb!

Every story in this issue is a winner, especially the Heath Rodeo! (thumbs u

PS: Just noticed Supernerds hand reflection on the slab makes it look like he's holding the shotgun too. Eerie! lol

Rodeo is one of the best Heath ever did. Glad to know someone else appreciates it!

PS: Just noticed Supernerds hand reflection on the slab makes it look like he's holding the shotgun too. Eerie! lol

Haha! Thanks Jayman :grin:

I noticed the same thing when I posted the pic. It is a bit surreal, and that was definitely one of those "happy" mistakes.

Apparently, I just wanted to make sure they were aiming the shotgun properly....

Very eerie! You should sent it off to Ghost Hunters and make a case for the haunted case!

Compared to what's been recently posted, this is nothing special.

I just like the cover.... :grin:

I do too (thumbs u

Compared to what's been recently posted, this is nothing special.

6991661f6f9acab05f4deae1e16668b99edbb4c4.jpg

I just like the cover.... :grin:

Me too (thumbs u

handoffate16.jpg

Here's one of five books I picked up on clink tonight. What caught my attention was it had Matt Fox art in it and it is the only CGC copy so far (!?). Just your run of the mill weird Atlas cover other than those two bits of information.

7cf26401a96ef999ccfb48587728dfa18324b020.jpg

It's always a kick too to read what other crazy little stories waited for you inside on the left of the comic in those boxes.

Let's see, do I want to fight snake like men, a corpse, or fight with my trophy? lol.

Here's one of five books I picked up on clink tonight. What caught my attention was it had Matt Fox art in it and it is the only CGC copy so far (!?). Just your run of the mill weird Atlas cover other than those two bits of information.

It's always a kick too to read what other crazy little stories waited for you inside on the left of the comic in those boxes.

Let's see, do I want to fight snake like men, a corpse, or fight with my trophy? lol.

That issue was the first Adventures Into Terror that I bought (from a used bookstore in 1973 for two bucks).

"The Terrible Trophy" is the one illustrated by Matt Fox, but I didn't think the story was really worth his talent.

The story, "A Very Grave Matter" is really b i t c h e n! :wink:

That issue was the first Adventures Into Terror that I bought (from a used bookstore in 1973 for two bucks).

"The Terrible Trophy" is the one illustrated by Matt Fox, but I didn't think the story was really worth his talent.

The story, "A Very Grave Matter" is really b i t c h e n! :wink:

It took several years but I finally found a FN copy of this book.

Will try and get a scan up tonight.

I would love to see a fine copy..... any copy of that one is cool. It's loaded with good material. The first story is by Benulis and is also real nice.... can't recall the title. I bought the Northford copy of Metro's site .....it was a consignment book.....it's possibly a 5.0, but the gloss and PQ are fantastic. It's one of my favorite Everett covers. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I would love to see a fine copy..... any copy of that one is cool. It's loaded with good material. The first story is by Benulis and is also real nice.... can't recall the title. I bought the Northford copy of Metro's site .....it was a consignment book.....it's possibly a 5.0, but the gloss and PQ are fantastic. It's one of my favorite Everett covers. GOD BLESS...

Very nice, would like to see a pic if you have it Jim. Does it have the Northford stamp on the back?

Finally got a copy of this.

7c3362171989698e9903cf1ebc1b58cbd88e4cf2.jpg

There is a 5.0 coming up on comicconnect in a few months but I thought, what the hell, Grab one while I can. I liked this copy just as well anyway...

There is a 5.0 coming up on comicconnect in a few months but I thought, what the hell, Grab one while I can. I liked this copy just as well anyway...

That is a beautiful book for the grade, and great paper quality. Sure looks better than a 4.0. Nice work!

Edited by mrmyst

That is a beautiful book for the grade, and great paper quality. Sure looks better than a 4.0. Nice work!

...I think the days of this being an undervalued book are coming to an end..... that cover is really fantastic....and I agree about the eye appeal of yours.... GOD BLESS....