• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,223 posts in this topic

Another recent addition:

Love seeing these books for the first time! I'm a newbie in collecting PCH and love seeing what else is out there. :cloud9:

Take a day week and start viewing this thread at Page 1. :kidaround:

Recent addition to my PCH's:

Could you tell me how you can find these terrific books ?

Did you move to the US lately ? hm

I have been buying a lot lately (US, UK and France). Now if I could only find a nice Flash 105.... That would make my day! :grin:

Still living in Paris though.

Another recent addition:

Love seeing these books for the first time! I'm a newbie in collecting PCH and love seeing what else is out there. :cloud9:

(thumbs u I've looked through quite a bit of it. I see once again that you have some of the best books around!! :makepoint:lol

Another recent addition:

(thumbs u I've looked through quite a bit of it. I see once again that you have some of the best books around!! :makepoint:lol

:blush:

When you're done with this thread, there's still:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=759405&fpart=1

And the best reference guide to horror books is the indispensable "Tales too Terrible to Tell" which costs $20 for the complete set:

You'll need to cut & paste the link below into your browser

http://www.necpress.com/Ticksearch.aspx?q=[HORROR]