• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,223 posts in this topic

DSC_0015886x1280_zpsbb46b4b0.jpg

.....this is one of my very very favorite Ditko covers and that's saying a lot. Nice copy of another tough in grade 50's Charlton :golfclap: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.....this is one of my very very favorite Ditko covers and that's saying a lot. Nice copy of another tough in grade 50's Charlton :golfclap: GOD BLESS....

Thanks Jimbo! (thumbs u

I always liked that cover and upgraded to this copy recently.

Oooo, never noticed the trunk full of shrunken heads on this cover before.

Very nice ! (thumbs u

My favorite PCH cover by Ditko as well. When I collected PCH classic covers, this was the only Ditko one I had.

I still have a Racket Squad 12, but consider PCC a separate genre, even if some of the more violent covers get lumped in with horror.

Oooo, never noticed the trunk full of shrunken heads on this cover before.

Very nice ! (thumbs u

Neither did I, and I've got the entire run, save for #3. Here's one of my favorite Ditko covers; not at all complex, but the expressions on their faces really grab, lol!

2r38svm.jpg

Great stuff guys and I'm happy just to look at this thread and is a real treat to a new member of the board. Here are a couple of recent additions I would like to share although my collection is nowhere near the magnitude of the great books I see here!

CCI01042015_zpse5e04dbe.jpg

CCI01042015_0001_zpsffa1a0bd.jpg

Low graders but pretty darn hard to find!

Great stuff guys and I'm happy just to look at this thread and is a real treat to a new member of the board. Here are a couple of recent additions I would like to share although my collection is nowhere near the magnitude of the great books I see here!

Awesome books. WM 12 is sooooo underrated.

152194.jpg.70d1ca7a905741291d1075803d00ed5a.jpg

Awesome books. WM 12 is sooooo underrated.

I totally agree. It's one of my all time favorite covers.

WTTB! Great book!

Love me some Beyond!

TheBeyond24_zps9f672c1c.jpg

Jay that cover is so cool. Every time I look at it, it reminds me of one of the scariest visions from my childhood - when the witch in the Wizard of Oz launches her flying monkeys. "Fly, fly!" I had nightmares as a kid!

It does have that vibe, doesn't it?

I like how the artist included all the detail in the cover: the guy using some kind of control mask and sprinkling some magic dust to control the gargoyles! (thumbs u