• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,253 posts in this topic

Here's a really nice Mystic I recently picked up although the picture doesn't do it justice.

IMG_20150105_195535_zps4746fbca.jpg

That a great book that seldom shows up, congrats!

Love the his and hers accommodations! :applause:

I can't find a decent Unseen 12 to save my life. :pullhair:

+1 :pullhair:

+2 :pullhair:

Looks like there's going to be a battle if another nice one pops up :slapfight:

I actually have a really nice Unseen #12 -- unfortunately I don't have a pic. Many of my books in storage -- I will share if I can get access to a good scanner this year! :)

One of the things I especially like about Unseen 12 is the month listing above the issue number, combined, they're my bday. :)

Nice run of This Mag is Haunted! Yeah, that #3 is real tough. I've got the run too. #3 was one of the first ones I got so it didn't seem that hard at the time but I soon realized that I never saw it again. Isn't Worlds of Fear #2 similarily tough? I know they are both impossible in grade because of the paper stock they used in that month.

From BR

HauntedThrills005copy_zps9c578f11.jpg

That's a sweet book! What is BR by the way? I see people mention that and have felt stupid to ask?

...if we told you,we'd have to kill you :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.....BR = www.bedrockcity.com

From BR

That's a sweet book! What is BR by the way? I see people mention that and have felt stupid to ask?

Thanks, guys. I'm going to go buy all the books you have been wanting to get now, ha! Just kidding but thanks for a new place to browse.

From BR

Thanks, guys. I'm going to go buy all the books you have been wanting to get now, ha! Just kidding but thanks for a new place to browse.

:gossip: .... set up a want list..... he has a VAST clientele and many items never see the website. A very tight grader too...... GOD BLESS...

From BR

:gossip: .... set up a want list..... he has a VAST clientele and many items never see the website. A very tight grader too...... GOD BLESS...

Thanks for the heads up! Nice site just wish it had a horror/theme to weed it out some but lots of good books on there. I will def give him a want list for those ones I've been looking forever for (Chamber of Chills 23 Anyone?). :wishluck: