• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

Nice books guys, I was going to bid on some of the Harveys but my plans changed when I won this.

image.jpg1_zpsy4elyhje.jpg

Don't think that I've seen one in that shape since being on the news stand in '52...Nice pickup, and certainly in a very scarce condition. (thumbs u

Got these two in today, both 25 cent "giants".

11lr3bt.jpg

33oh5c1.jpg

The Journal of Crime is interesting in that it has content from several different Fox crime comics, including Murder Incorporated, Famous Crimes, Western True Crime, and Women Outlaws.

3 days since the last post on this thread?!? Gentlemen, that just won't do. Here's one that is on its way to me. It was on my list of "best last" issues of horror titles:

image.jpg

I think that that was the last issue of the run. The cover story, "Ghost with a torch" is very good!

3 days since the last post on this thread?!? Gentlemen, that just won't do. Here's one that is on its way to me. It was on my list of "best last" issues of horror titles:

image.jpg

I think that that was the last issue of the run. The cover story, "Ghost with a torch" is very good!

Always liked that cover with that deep purple. Nice pickup IngelsFan! (thumbs u

Good to know there's also good content inside too!

Here's the run of this classic title including the last post code issue. Don't get to see 'em all at one time much. I discovered this title many years ago and was fortunate to get many very high grade ones back when they were off the radar. Couldn't do that any more...

commysteriousadvsrun_zpsx4iv4v9z.jpg

Here's the run of this classic title including the last post code issue. Don't get to see 'em all at one time much. I discovered this title many years ago and was fortunate to get many very high grade ones back when they were off the radar. Couldn't do that any more...

Great run.

Such a fantastic run! :applause:

In my opinion, Mysterious Adventures have some of the best, gruesome PCH stories out there. :cloud9: