• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,223 posts in this topic

Here's a new pick-up. This one may not fall into the strict definition of "pre-code", but I thought you guys would enjoy it.

Shadow%20comics_zps7ln6v43o.jpg

:applause: Nice one! Love Light House covers in general, but nice black inks on your copy!

Here's a new pick-up. This one may not fall into the strict definition of "pre-code", but I thought you guys would enjoy it.

:applause: There are some great books in that Powell run of Shadow Comics and this is one of my favorites. Great looking copy.

Oh, it fits all right! :cloud9:

Indeed.

Beaut :applause:

This one should be in my hands next week. I've liked this cover ever since seeing it in Mike Benton's book on Horror Comics.

image.jpg

I put an offer in for this, but it was too low :sorry:

In today.

Interiors in the Atlas thread.

xXM2ideh.jpg

UwiEIoIh.jpg

The only PCH dentist cover I know of! :applause:

Must have really played upon people's fear of the dentist with that scary "NEXT!" :eek:

You're not wrong there!