• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,223 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, X_Phile said:

Finally found the last one I needed to complete my Ghost Comics run. 

ghost 7.jpg

Great cover your doing better than me on that run (thumbsu

1 hour ago, Jayman said:

Very nice! An underrated cover IMO. Ghost group shot coming soon? :wishluck:

Thanks Jayman. I agree, one of the best covers in the run. I have 2 more to sub as soon as they are back will post a group shot. 

Finally added another Standard to my collection. 

They hardly ever turn up in nice shape. I have several issues of Out of the Shadows and The Unseen but after 10 years of searching I still haven't found any high grade copies of Adventures into Darkness.

image.jpg

12 minutes ago, lbcolefan said:

Finally added another Standard to my collection. 

They hardly ever turn up in nice shape. I have several issues of Out of the Shadows and The Unseen but after 10 years of searching I still haven't found any high grade copies of Adventures into Darkness.

image.jpg

I've always loved this cover..........GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

8 hours ago, exitmusicblue said:

Sorry for the pic quality, taken just now tonight using my crappy phone camera.  Got these as part of a trade along with a coverless CGC blue label Marvel Mystery 2 (for my X-Men #1 CGC 2.0) !

_20170304_231030.JPG

Very nice. (thumbsu

57 minutes ago, lbcolefan said:

Here's 2 new ones from my current favorite pch publisher.

image.jpg

I had that on my watch list and was vey close to pouncing.....it wasn't cheap, but one of those books that just doesn't turn up that shape.... smart buy. GOD BLESS...

6 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I had that on my watch list and was vey close to pouncing.....it wasn't cheap, but one of those books that just doesn't turn up that shape.... smart buy. GOD BLESS...

Thanks!

You're right, it wasn't cheap, but best offer plus 10% eBay bucks brought it down to a decent price.

21 minutes ago, Jayman said:

@lbcolefan Sweet! Love the 9 as the cloven hoof and the man's head with the eyes open staring in sheer horror put it over the top for me. 11 is great just for "Poor old Easy Living" alone! (thumbsu

Thanks Jayman, the 9 was always one of my favorite Farrell covers. I never really noticed the 11 before but now that I have it in hand it's become another favorite.

I think those are actually severed heads on the Haunted Thrills 9 cover.  Regardless, I can tell you that it's the best read of the run; all stories are well scripted, and excellent PCH fare.